Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Now i am more awake and luka is here. can you explain your vote on me while i re read the day

im 100% sure u can do more than whatever this is
im being belitted here and all u can say is “Millium towny”

Hazard is also the top wagon, so do u think they are town or not? and why
I understand Wazza’s frustration but that doesnt make them town, what exactly were they open about?

Here @millium
Forgetting mafia tact existing

Alot of content from you felt more like filler; contributing w/o actually contributing.

UNVOTE

Baker is the one that did it Kiiruma, not me.

I’m calling bull on there being a neut immune to anticlaim mechanics.

Yeah. Wazza can have a townread from me for now.

Millium has never even once shaded us at all.

Now please get off your high horse and realize what you’re doing here Baker. You’re literally ruining the enjoyment of this game for Millium when they haven’t even been that wolfy if at all. In fact, if we weren’t a hydra, I’d thinkk you were an exe or a wolf or something the way you’re treating Millium right now. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Townie post

1 Like

I liked your opener, thought it was relatively towny. And your other posts early game were decent too. It’s nothing that’s impossible from a wolf, but I’d lean on them being from town instead. The same applies to your further posts and interactions with Bakefia, it’s not like it cannot be wolf, but it instead feels moreso a towny who’s frustrated. I know I’ve felt that way myself when it comes to Leafia and (moreso) Zorvo.

Hazard’s posts feel genuine. I also honestly kinda read him good but by gut too. I’m comparing this to his recent W game with May and it seems different.

Wazza’s frustration feels towny. She also seems to have alright takes, my weakest of my T reads but I’d want her alive for a while.

VOTE: Marluna

Can I call you Kii that’s cuter

1 Like

You’re definitely not wrong there. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

It wasn’t rlly a slip but it’s why I unvoted

Yeah, sure.
Kiiruma / Kii both work for me

1 Like

Ok but neut to town vanilla is kinda funny

That I’ll agree with.

i will say thee irony here is funny as fuck. but i will admit the word dogpile was probably a bit too much. and i cant really say much when it was a read on the first 4 hours on the game which didnt have much text anyway

i can see where your coming from but i dont wanna lock town ash for something that can be faked

explain?

i respect this change of vote heavily. even though its NAI i just really respect giving the new player a chance

btw kiiruma is not pushing anyone but i dont wanna do my usual tell on him because he recently got his first job so he would be a lot more busier then usual

i am not too angry about this poe. but i wouldnt go as far to say 2 wolves live in here

you know. fair

what was the reason for the change of heart again? i thought you just read them town

is this a baker and leafia dispute? what do you two think about millium as a group not as singles

:sleepingleafeon:

I had a vote on Wazza for pressure and now have one on Frost smh

1 Like

thats fair but its like day 1 and i am not a social player. i play with mechanics and i dont get that on day 1 so my reads are me trying hard to actually be helpful XD

@Wazza
how did ur vote end up on Tuttu after u came back to the thread? did u just check the VC and vote?