Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Oki doki. Can I have your thoughts on leafeons slot?

1 Like

i havent got up to that point yet smh. and pressure is not really a push its more of a poke say something

I donā€™t think sheeping is inherintly bad, Iā€™m saying I think your reads feel forced and not very in depth. Kinda just like wolf wanting to get reads off

Same here honestly.

That was Bakerā€™s post.

Yes it is and we disagree on Milliumā€™s slot. Baker wolfreads her while I townlean/read her. :sleepingleafeon:

can you give me an example?

its hard to like read into wazzaā€™s frustraion, because a part of me wants to say its overblown but also, Baker saying that Wazza was being ignored was pretty wild, and id probably react that way if that was about me so early in the game

Iā€™m on mobile(the root of all evil) But sure give me a sec

1 Like

Ehhhhhh. I honestly donā€™t know, I could see it going either way

1 Like

this entire post

Gth what would you say they lean towards

Wolf. But I think Frost is a bit wolfier.

1 Like

I disliked their push on me a lot, felt a lot like sucking up to thread state and trying to control it, wanted to make a post about it but got distracted by baker

It was like
the entire interaction was like wtf

Itā€™s so funny because Iā€™m sitting here like ā€œI townread the Leafia part and scumread the Baker partā€ and thatā€™s what I wanted to get onto earlier lol

1 Like

Ty

Ok so time and thread wise this was like 30 minutes after i woke up and not many people had talked in thread. So i gave a read of everyone who had typed so far. So may have felt forced cause some there wasnt really much to talk about.

But thats really all i can give you with that regard

1 Like

Ash also never really came back to me about their vote on me.
Saying ā€œyou are defensiveā€ and leaving

What do you see thatā€™s wolfy about Frost? :sleepingleafeon:

I didnā€™t like Frostā€™s opener since in it Frost said he was gonna do something and didnā€™t end up doing it. Furthermore their other posts really feel like itā€™s just trying to add posts for the sake of post-count rather than actually providing anything of substance.

Hmmm, I see. I think Iā€™ll iso Frost now to see what I can find out. :sleepingleafeon:

i gotta go back to my assignment which is due in 10 hours. but if you need me please @ me or reply to a message. iā€™ll see the (1) in my tabs. thankyou <3

NAI I feel.

This feels slightly villagery.

I like the analysis here. It just feels a bit villagery.

This feels a bit scummy and rolefishy to me.

Why would you as town be interested in them? Alarm bells starting to ring a bit.

A tiny bit villagery.

This vote on Millium sucks as he had never even talked about Millium up until now. Besides saying that Milliumā€™s vote on Marluna could be in bad faith, which admittedly makes it suck a bit less.

Other than this, he has a ton of fluff and not much of substance, so I can see Frost being a wolf here. Besides, his name is Frostwolf, nit Frostvillager. :sleepingleafeon: