Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Crickets chirp Good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

@Bakefia tbf they did mention something about me, I had the same thought originally when I iso dove them

though at this point, not even sure if im allowed to vote without having some call out
probably wouldnt vote frost

I never pushed u i shrug voted u coz my top town rly wants u dead

I dont buy that ash townslip personally

Ppl needing to say they are a visiting role itt before they visit pod is a very weird requirememt. Ive seen nothing like it. I dont trust it. He also has a hood chat

VOTE: Powerofdeath

@Wazza so will u have time to explain why u think im mafia before eod?

You don’t think, Kiiruma. Looking back at your vote on me I see no explanation.

Pretty NAI.

I am prompted to look into Millium by your other head, Leafia :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly marluna might be town, unless she has dipped on her wolf team before

People act differently in different situatuions.
If you say people act the same way when they have only their words to use, and when they have other powers, you never tried to PR hunt in any game. And if this applies to town, it definetly applies to mafia too.

Quoting other games, when people doesn’t even suspect you or there isn’t any argument you are supporting (aka without prompt) is the opposite of helping. A few people doesn’t even have time to read only this game, and you multiplied their load without any reason.
So it just shows that you had a scum game in the near past. Congrats for you.

No.
I shouldn’t.
But people have life too, not just FM, and your qoute was the most unreasonable in the small time I was here.

1 Like

I dont need to pr hunt as town that argument makes no sense. Ppl definitely need to solve well socially in a role madness game, good luck winning if u rely on button clicks only

Second paragraph is nonsense too. Linking a past game doesn’t hurt anyone. Its just a link. I did not ask anyone to read it. Im not forcing anyone to. Its an optional thing ppl can do if they choose to. I provided the option thats all

“I multiplied their load for no reason” - galaxy brain take good job marluna

The third paragraph isnt understanding me either. Im not asking u to read it. I was showing u why ur suggestion that ppl ought to not be proactive makes no sense

1 Like

@powerofdeath

I don’t know if someone asked already, but what happens when you achieve your wincon?

UNVOTE

Alright thanks marluna ur town for sure

Sorry if i wasnt nice

Nah.

You are just more proactice, than me. That’s all.

You said nothing I should be angry with.

1 Like

Actually it happened before… (I went MIA on my first or second ever scum FM game, it happened almost a decade ago.)

But I went away from FM for years at that time, so I don’t know if that’s a reasonable parallel.

1 Like

Hi Marluna

ur towncore dont worry about it we chillin

He can just say thhey visit X, and X can visit tham back. If they want to help the Neutral.

I refuse to believe there is more than 1 non-visiting role.

1 Like