Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

anyone online to talk to? i dont wanna lie down dead. and ash still never came back to me with that reason of why they are voting me.

fuck it. when they said they were sus of me i asked why. they proceeded to vote me and the only reason i got out of them was because “i was being defensive” if anyone has played with ash before and know this is how they usually play as town please tell me. i understand luka thinks the town slipped earlier on but

fuck actually this doesnt look that bad i dont like how it is said out of nowhere tho. the topic wasnt on mafia tactician but i dont think thats enough to push them for a vote.

Also i understand one of my passives now if this is real

Sure I will do that, lemme gather the posts.

fuck my time zone and only have a few people awake

oh hey baker

1 Like

Okay now we’re cooking this’ll be good

gonna take me a while chief. I will be posting my iso on Millium, my reads and my thoughts in general all in one post. you guys can take what you like from it and play the game because I have no intention of doing anything after that until D3. i am not gonna name and shame but i am not here to entertain childish behavior from certain someone or wolves baiting around because town is gullible. everything will be in my legacy wall. i also understand some younger players may look scummy because their contributions are not good simply we are in a role madness. i will let you all have fun

Finally got back to my computer (busy having a life, you should try it /j), so I’m gonna hopefully start psychoanalyzing why you and Millium are throwing hard red flags for me.
Until I get bored and decide to do something else.

Thankyou.

Can you explain this part, when you come back.
Personally I think it’s the opposite.

Of course showing that you are (trying to) solving, when you are actually not, is the hard part of being scum.

They dont need to say theyre a visiting role, just that I need to visit someone that also visit me, and I can’t do that unless they say it otherwise I’ll never know

I exit the game with the win

Then it doesn’t sound like you’re neutral, what if mafia try to do the same?

I mean if mafia announce they want to visit it, and town doesn’t, isnt that town’s fault?

It’s up to you guys if you trust Luka to be town or not. My gifts will only get stronger every time I successfully visit someone that visit me.

You guys can have a serious discussion tomorrow on who you think should get a rolecop ability

Out of curiosity, what happens if multiple people visit you on the same night?

Nothing, I just need to correctly visit someone during the day, and hope they visit me during the night.

if i live past today i can spare an action for you.

:blobjam:

Honestly if most people were to read me in this sort of way I’d be annoyed since it’d be like nobody is trying to read me at all, when I have provided some reads and reasonings. But I think I’m ok with you saying this, it rings true to a certain extent.

1 Like