Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

executing the demon leads to a win
voudon is coming into play, a good voudon

then why add another villager vote to the pile

Evils win con, in a voudon game, a good one, is f2, anything that races towards that is good for evils, but, good votes are also good for good, so it’s not like a free kill for no reason

Except po games I guess they can charge and kill me

then why not just always kill the tinker n2

Because sometimes you have gossips, sometimes you want to do other stuff with it, ect ect, evils bluffing outsiders, ect ect

i’m disregarding this world sorry

i dont think a start of day kill would register the same as a night kill and i dont think magnus would do that unless it was to give evils a specific cover which they wouldnt after a villa execution

1 Like

i think killing the tinker n2 (giving wolves an extra kill) is pretty unlikely and killing the tinker sod2 (giving wolves 2 extra kills) is incredibly implausible

@May why does wolf jmw (with villager bionic) hardclaim a role out of nowhere d1 without bluffs

especially a role like exo which is ostensibly confirmable down the line

Being the Demon?

why does demon jmw hardclaim a role that isnt in his bluffs

2 Likes

Oh right

Great question

I forgot that Demon bluffs shouldn’t be. In thegamem

The world where JMW is the demon is one where they didn’t coordinate

Which is very possible for buonic

i think jmw demon is definitely a world i just think it requires bionic w to make sense

1 Like

To be clear I have put very little thought into this game and don’t have a solve. I’m not arguing from a perspective where I have a specific world I’m pushing. And beyond that I’m not even arguing that Bionic is Good, he’s vaguely in his wolf meta and I think it’s more likely he’s evil.

People have just expressed this attitude around Bionic that I find extremely poisonous on principle. The “if Bionic is Good and we lose, it’s Bionic’s fault, not mine” one. I hate it and I will do whatever I can to eradicate it. That’s my only mission here.

1 Like

Jarek not being the demon requires buonic to be a w

whys that