Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

No, actually. That would be both jmw and princess in terms of their killpower. Unfortunately princess dissapeared way too fast.

1 Like

All of them knew.
Litten went up to Icet, said “hey we’re both evil”, and Icet immediately believed it without doubt. If Litten was a villager pulling that bluff, it would’ve been over.

1 Like

You might know Magnus as the one with puppy eyes because of their pfp, but that’s actually me!

1 Like

WHY DID NOONE TEL LME LITTEN WAS EVIL

NOBODY TOLD JAREK THAT

unless i missed it. or they talked later

Litten joined after you did, I believe.

1 Like

also what role did pretty princess get? icet said she got godfather that didnt affect game state? how does that work? just a wolf with no ability?

This wasn’t put under the host’s account name. Anyway.

1 Like

also also what happened with the n2 stuff. tinker. bystander

why did everyone think i had to be a spent assassin on n2? why couldnt i have held my shot? something with the tinker or?

Pretty Princess got JMW’s role

Godfather

1 Like

So yeah the death situation could’ve intensified quite fast. Say thanks to Princess that she left

Princess gained the Godfather’s ability, stacking with Jmw’s ability. The purpose of this was to quickly allow some neighbouring evils to coordinate and confirm that Icet wasn’t the Lunatic. As a Traveller, this didn’t affect the Outsider count and Princess never got the opportunity to kill anyone.

As it was, Princess and Icet didn’t whisper each other until hours before EOD, so legitimately nothing came of this.

1 Like

damn if 1 outsider gets chopped both her and jmw get a kill?

also does the passive affect anything? like if they are both +1 evidently that didnt produce +2 outsiders. it just cancels each other out or what? or one just doesnt do anything?

ah isee

botc is so confusing i swear to god u are all just pretending to solve it but in reality ur all typing random words on ur keyboards trying to make me think there’s some logic in this

1 Like

Bystander’s ability made them drop dead near immediately. This was a difficult decision, since Bystander seemed like an awfully probable execution if we left them alone.

There were some people who didn’t believe we’d kill the Tinker immediately, and Icet was claiming Courtier who drunk’ed the Assassin (sometimes, it wasn’t very clear). If either was true, your ability couldn’t have caused any kills later than Night 3 (unless Bionic was the Demon and Icet was the Mastermind and you killed to cover it up, something like that).

1 Like

i was trying to kill litten fr i was like damn i wish i could chop his ass if i had any kp i woulda killed him i thought he good :sob:

i was like “damn icet KILL LITTEN WHY U KILLING MISTYX WE NEEDA KILL LITTEN”

thank god icet didnt listen to my htoughts

Atlas and May both survived execution due to their own abilities, Zug was the worst Devil’s Advocate (affectionate).

Had the best rolecard PM, though.

2 Likes

bystander almost saved the game

what happened with the atlas execution litten said he had mech from crazynuto or gummy i forgot. i thought somebody was poisoned. but nobody was poisoned. was that litten spreading his lies? or was it coz atlas claimed the role of the … what was it … grandchild of the … granny or something