Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

nope

I do very legitimately have a deep hatred for the voudon as a character and almost universally refuse to play with it in any game

1 Like
Summary
2 Likes

u giving me the opportunity to sub in and immediately lolcat:

i had fun

when u think about it im the biggest winner. i put in 1000 times less effort than my teammates but we share the win equally. work harder for me bitches

I don’t like the fact that I have the agency to vote taken away from me because I played the game well enough to survive, I dislike the fact that voting power is handed to a select few people who for all I know could be paying literally 0 attention to the game

I also hate the fact that they get voting majority. I think travellers in general are fucking stupid but voudon is actually legitimately aggrovating to see.

1 Like

was this zug’s first botc game? great job zug wtf. u were on top of things

2 Likes

Disappointed but not surprised

Is it too late to say. Wait let me find the Arctic line

1 Like

I feel pretty bad for putting you into that position but I couldn’t really tolerate sticking around either

so basically sorry but not sorry

1 Like

The main case that Litten had against Atlas was that they were counterclaiming the grandchild’s role (Chambermaid) without knowing it, and peddling made up information to push against May. Atlas also neighboured Jarek’s slot, who had claimed Pacifist / Tea Lady on the first day which could both stop execution, while Atlas had also claimed to be the Fool in a set of claims. So there was a case that he wasn’t explaining in public, even if it wasn’t the strongest.

Nuto raised the suspicion against Atlas first, which meant Litten didn’t really need to strongly argue to convince people. He only made up this argument to protect Tutuu from being executed out of Minstrel fear, not knowing at the time that Zug had protected Tutuu and it literally couldn’t matter less (except for outing Tutuu as not Goon).

1 Like

There are a few people I was gonna give a piece of my mind to about essentially talking shit about me and my subbing out but, meh

1 Like

1 Like

To be fair, social reads were on point. You just needed to not listen to Litten.

1 Like

It’s not that it doesn’t still bother me but I have come to the conclusion that on the grand scheme of things they probably weren’t being malicious.

I wouldn’t call that a “BOTC” error, just a Litten error.

theoretically wasn’t it possible for May to drunk Icet tonight?

oh i was protected the whole time lol wtf

damn. so many things behind the scenes. was this game won for evils on like day 3? i thought we were losing lol. i thought we’re for sure gonna lose :sob:

I didn’t even listen to Litten. I refused to whisper him for the longest time for a reason. I just didn’t have the energy to undo his fucking pied piper shit on literally everybody else

The STs could just decide they would never let me and end the game

slightly disappointed with the two evil travellers, allowing the godfather to wake up, etc. etc.

we had the world for Icet and yeah it was the correct world, but I didn’t want to buy into “haha godfather goes brr”