Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

@IcetFeelsPain I can’t believe you, I gave you my grimoire :pensive:

Would you look at that. Bionic wasn’t evil. How many consecutive fucking games

what happened with zug waking? coz bystander was killed during the day? zug didn’t get his kill though?

Zug was DA not GF

1 Like

oh yeah

wait which godfather woke up then? jmw? when didya peek him?

did Zug just get lucky and snipe the perfect claim out of all the claims they could’ve given me

god if they didn’t claim Sailor I would’ve caught two wolves and wouldn’t have believed I was poisoned

1 Like

Jmw woke up N3 because of some Tinker bs, I’m not really a fan of it and it’s a heavily disappointing thing to use in all honesty, especially that early on when wolves almost definitely have the advantage

Apart from that, ggs, got pocketed by two wolves

1 Like

That’s theoretically possible, even if it strongly leans away from how Sailor is intended to be used when the ST isn’t kingmaking. That would’ve resulted in zero deaths (inadvertently framing May due to the Exorcist), another day in which Icet was immune, May wouldn’t be poisoned, Atlas would die the following night with Icet not being immune; thereby adding two extra days to the game.

Travellers can’t affect the counters

1 Like

was fun to return to botf again though, even if I spent all game talking to evils, was never gonna accuse Icet because the world felt too shaky to rely on “haha tinker suicide”

oh

huh, how come he didn’t kill anyone then? also looks like u got ur peek despite dying i thought u wouldnt

I made mild misplays early on trusting Zug but I thought it was pretty likely he was evil later when I thought more in-depth about the Sailor thing. It was an excuse for backing into Professor. I don’t regret letting him do what he did. He wasn’t the Demon.

If the Godfather hadn’t waken up, it would’ve been the exact same world either way.

1 Like

Bystander would’ve lived which would’ve changed everything

Nothing to do with the godfather activation

Bystander’s death was happening anyway because the night kill on Gummy would’ve been too weird on its own.

unspent,??

That’s ultimately a fair thing to do

But what was the point in waking up the GF?

Gummy very unusually did not claim TL to anybody, or whisper anyone on the first day.

So why did I see Tutuu awake N2?

oh wait
unspent wakes up ffs

1 Like