Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

would be better if it couldnt self target

but BMR is pretty miserable to play in as town

Yeah thats just DA

I didn’t respect the part where you and wazza were slandering me in the game either, I don’t think discouraging people from subbing out if they believe it’s for the best is healthy for any game where someone might feel the need to do so. Looking back on it, I can see what you saw (I think) but I mean

You could have just asked instead of shit-talking me when I can’t explain myself?

It kinda has to be able to or some interactions become fucking stupid

1 Like

i cant stop myself its too addicting

I slandered you??

no i couldn’t because you were out of the game

Laughing about the fact I subbed out didn’t help you find the demon or win though did it

I’m so confused where I slandered you before when you were in the game or after

If I had the solve I wasn’t going to convince town

I’d have to look back it probably wasn’t that big of a deal at all I’m sort’ve just remembering how I felt at the time which was as I said not great

no but you subbing out put someone uninvolved into an unfun position and disrupted the general flow of the game in a way outside of normal play

and i think i’m allowed to be a little upset over that

Sorry I ain’t trying to cause trouble

I wasn’t going to do anything. This is how it is every game

looking back on it, I didn’t interact with your openwolfing or anything

was it before you replaced out?

voudon is not a good longform role it’s just terrible for engagement

2 Likes

I should have went with matron

I’m gonna be completely honest I had no clue how nominations worked in this game at all and I didn’t until the final day

1 Like

anyway i did not pay super close attention to this game and basically just relied on my savant statements but the (false) day 4 one got me to the correct conclusion that litten was evil and the players should simply also have come to that same conclusion