Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

Nah it was something you said after but I admit I was probably just being unreasonable

I’m glad I didn’t went bisgop because it would have towm sided super hard at the end there

This is kind of why I disagree with travelers in general when it comes to longform

Like you can clearly make the commitment so do they need to exist when most are shit for longform

1 Like

solving Litten meant nothing this game I’m gonna be completely honest

I don’t think even if I knew Litten was evil, my thoughts wouldn’t have changed

thank you for walking into a postgame where multiple people are very clearly upset over the result and being disingenuous in order to make fun of them

I couldn’t make the commitment without saccing grades which is why I traveled in

4 Likes

I mean fair

I just didnt sign for that reason

1 Like

Sure, but I’d expect anyone to hear out my reasoning before having that kind of reaction

the only thing I said was talking about how you were memeing (at least presumably for the openwolfing) and the fact that tutuu replaced into a known wolf slot

I don’t think any of that is something I could consider slander? So I don’t know if you’re getting me confused with someone else but I apologise

1 Like

For what it’s worth I was scared of the town, I noted multiple times the main solvers were seeing through Icet and that this game could very easily turn on its head once everyone does, I think we may have lost if voudon wasn’t in play, which is funny since, voudon is “town sided”

1 Like

D1

Image of the grimoire.
Or:
Two trains, Train A and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B. Station A and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other. Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5mph towards station A. If both trains departed at 10:00AM and it is now 10:08, will both trains pass each other at the 32.058 minute mark?

Ah no no no please don’t apologise

1 Like

I’m ngl I replaced Icet with you because I started suspecting them but I think you made me think otherwise so fair play

I apologise for saying anything wazza it’s all good

3 Likes

ngl i would’ve solved the second part because you totally would’ve put in a fake grimoire image to fuck with me

1 Like

Like I said I don’t think anyone was being malicious nobody in this forum is rubbing their hands together like an evil villain preparing to say some shit to deliberately piss people off or upset them

Okay to be frank i think its okay for evil bishop lategame to just fuck over town because thats kind of on them for not killing you but idk if magnus would run it the same

Magnus ran the sailor to town side heavily and poison minions near the end, I think they would have made it town side heavily near the end