Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Now that I think about it, the fact that you were pushing me / not defending me and the fact that I was paranoid on you and saying that I think you could be a convert means we’re probably currently T/T who are just eyeing each other suspiciously since we know each other are decent convert targets.

Full disclosure: I don’t know what your alignment is. However, I do think you are a fake role with Arsonist as your true role.

I want my role to be different that sounds sick

Same
I think it’d be an improvement lol

What am I even arguing about :sob:

1 Like

This hypothetical role-switching ability is confusing. Aa a Mafia ability, it would most likely be too powerful unless the anti-claim tracked posts made in the thread rather than guessing at player roles. As a town ability, it feels semi-redundant with Abigail’s recharging ability from a setup point of view. The fake role perspective that Zone is determined to argue exists is funny, but effectively has no purpose given Hazard’s original claim; let alone existing for multiple players.

I’m inclined to think it’s evil-sided just because giving town several confirmable abilities (loud Firebrand, Jarek’s claim, etcetera) that can’t be claimed due to the anti-claim just seems rude?

Let me put this way:
“What if you have a bomb attached to you, and the holder of the detonator is [some player]?”

You don’t know that person’s alignment. They seem like a nice person, but that is NAI. Is it guaranteed they are good? Even if they are good, what guaranteed your survival? You have done one good job, but you can do one more; you don’t want to die. Can you trust that person?

You have no reason to believe you couldn’t have been doused by someone else entirely, who has no intention of claiming, and you’re accusing Icet wrongly.

You would’ve known that the person you tried to kill survived so you could’ve assumed that you were rbed.

Because I think you’re a wolf and while you have provided some reads, it’s not nearly as many as you usually do as town. A readslist with explainations would help too.

This for instance I find very wolfy. Every game is different.

I am being the exact opposite of cautious this game and I am very good at reading you correctly and you know it.

Blatently false. I’m doing the exact opposite of that this game.

Trust me. There’s no worlds where v!Kiiruma acts this way.

Especially when I have a confirmed ability that rarely.if ever belongs to a wolf.

I’ve seen wolves get up to l-1 within hours of the game starting.

You can’t know the odds without TMI of how many wolves we have.

It has to be a town or maf arso.

Why wouldn’t they?

Wolves can get frustrated when pushed too. It isn’t AI.

I townread you our last game together and I was a wolf.

No. Vote Kiiruma with me.

Ummm, please explain why I’d even have the ability I have if I’m a wolf and why I’d ever save you EoD1 if I was a wolf. If I was a wolf, you would’ve been the execution D1. Not Abi.

Wolfy. I’m far from my wolfrange this game. I don’t go against consensus this much as a wolf.

Kiiruma isn’t being solvy in the slightest.

Because he knows you townread people that townread you. Duh.

Dies laughing You obviously don’t know how I play.

I had less than no reason to get off May and vote for Abi EoD 1 as a wolf. I also tend toollow thread consensus more as a wolf. I’m also a lot more agreeable as a wolf. I also have a verified ability, an ability wolves almost never have if ever.

Did ypu get Abi’s role?

“This is based around the idea that there’s currently 3 wolves”
(This being either 2 wolves + 1 convert (With no deaths I think this is quite possible) or 3 starting wolves with no convert)

You talk like it has to be the case though, which isn’t true.

Not really, I was speaking a hypothetical.
Definitely doesn’t need to be the case but it’s a fair approximation.

You weren’t speaking like it was a hypothetical.

I’m going to get something to eat quickly

1 Like

Okay Zone. This is the last time I say this. There is no 3P in this game. Stop making assumptions that there is.

1 Like

Okay. Please enjoy your food.

1 Like

Why are you so hell bent on pushing Ice? You mentioned May as an alternative, but the problem is your reason for not pushing May just. doesn’t work, as self admitted by May. So why?

And yet you didn’t state the chance in any other possible world we could be in.

What other worlds are there D2?
Like, 2 wolves?
I doubt 4 is feasible.
3 is the most likely.