Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Anywho. Still confirmable. It’s a new concept to me, not sure I like it in a conversion game all things considered - but confirmable!

1 Like

Ohmigawd I’m suddenly revealing on May

Re-evaling

Okay Luka. This is the last time I say this. I already get your point. That doesn’t change the fact that my life is in the hands of someone else right now.

And that someone else is likely Icet, and if it isn’t him then I will just die tonight. Town thinks I’m crazy and Mafia sees me as a free kill.

Literally provided a readlist of everyone, so pop off bestie. Keep stretching and trying to lie about me though, I’m here for it

Correct, every game is different. However, as I stated earlier in the thread too there are similarities between games, these can be presented in the form of meta should it be something which happens often (Me being misread) or just fun cheeky side comments like the one there because it is demonstably true.

No, no you’re not. You’re not really making any reads that would cause any ripples. You’re making a read on me which is like beyond consensus at the time lmao. I had 5 votes SoD 2, it’s not like you’re doing anything crazy, so don’t try and lie. Also your reads on me are very hit or miss and you know it.

:man_shrugging:
Agree to disagree.

1 - Haven’t seen any signs of you being confirmed, otherwise you wouldn’t be one of my top wolfreads
2 - I’ve been a mafia watcher before, I’ve seen a mafia innocent child. Mafia having towny looking abilities is not something uncommon, at all.

To quote yourself ‘Um actually, every game is different’

Blatantly untrue, but keep pushing agenda.

My point exactly. I need Arso dead ASAP, and so far you’re the top candidate. Granted, you will be the only candidate because I screwed up, but there’s no point in crying over spilt milk.

I can definitely see it, sure.

Oh and I’m not ignoring anything I just don’t know what to say. Lets take… this as an example.

Am I expected to comment on every single small post? How about the post right below that from leafia. Is the entire game expected to quote every 1-sentence post leafia has made here and comment on it? “Yes I agree/No I disagree” isn’t valuable input and I don’t fancy wasting anyones time by clogging my postcount with it.

2 Likes

Zone if Icet said “I’m a town arsonist and I’m going to kill Zone” then I’d be up in arms to kill Icet or to try and get a roleblocker on his ass. This is a closed rolemadness game with bastard elements, we do not know that this is Icet’s doing, therefore it is important to read him individually.

Do you think he is an evil player who knew he had the arsonist ability and claimed to have targeted you?
Do you think he is a good player who didn’t know he had the arsonist ability (but does) and claimed to have targeted you?
Do you think it’s possible somebody else is just lying about not having targeted you, knowing they’ve doused you?

I’d lean #3 but I could see #2. But if Icet is an unknowing arso, then Icet wouldn’t even know how to ignite and I’d expect Icet to know not to do so because it’s strictly harmful at this point to town.

Heck as discussed earlier it could even be a hypnotist type role and you’re not even doused. Yet you want Icet’s head. You need to read him, carefully.

1 Like

This whole arsonist thing is goofy. Icet isn’t the arsonist and if they are they don’t know it.

Oh you said that

1 Like

Beat ya to it

I do have to say Gorta has kinda just been ignored by seemingly everyone so far today? Is it just me or do they feel absent today

Easy, people who disagree with him are evil. case closed

1 Like

The most sad thing is this just feels like old Gorta.
The slank slot.
I wanna see a lot out of them so they can be readable.

At this point it looks like it

1 Like

He does that a lot, its not surprising

Yeah except that conversion is in the game and they were excited about the theme of the game and then just dissapeared D2 like hello conversion anyone?

2 Likes

Yeah… very viable that Gorta’s been converted to stop Gorta from helping town with everything flavour wise.

I’m not saying I would kill em’ over it alone real life stuff happens but the circumstances are funny

1 Like