Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Fairly certain they’re V.

BotF XXVI
Popcorny Redux

To be fair I’ve not exactly been evil much lately.

Sorry, I meant V!You

…okay. Fine.
If I die tonight, then it will be on you though.

VOTE: childe

… >:(

1 Like

Now instead of 2 lead wagons I TR it’s 3 lead wagons!

VOTE: Wazza

1 Like

Ight @Someone from what it looks like IceT has only ever followed may on three on his many many votes. them being you, Kiiruma on day 1. And Leafia day 2.
But there is still so many other votes he doesnt follow may on
And i believe i read that iceT felt may was townish so yes i can see them being paired but from iceT’s day 1 interactions i am not necessarily on board with him being locked/most likely evil today

2 Likes

I’ve been a bit more busy these past days (irl)

3 Likes

like these last few hours I’ve been setting up a new monitor and then had black spots on it after cleaning (something I’ve been trying to fix)

I’ve cleaned up most of these messed up pixels do far

Yes but what matters is how long the vote remained, and its intent.

He also voted may, and once the votes started to pile up, then did a 180 to do everything to save may. That is not normal behavior

Idk. I’ll read over may after work and then get back to you on my thoughts

1 Like

Kiiruma feels like a villager to me because this sort of undignified outrage strikes me heavily as a mirror to his behaviour in his most recent towngame, Combinatorics, where he was heavily accused from all sides and it got to his head even while he strived to defend himself. w!Kiiruma might still make appeals to players, but he feels less upset when town’s correct and will instead just try to direct their focus elsewhere instead of getting bothered about the attention on himself.

With that said, I’m not altogether sure who could be evil. Luka might have been an apparent convert target to motivate more activity today, with the frustration over a quiet town being an evil complaining about how simple it all seemed, but either way Childe’s town because of the dichotomy of protecting a low-hanging fruit teammate versus villager as either a good or evil player, it doesn’t matter.

I think I can change my mind and accuse Icet alongside Someone. I’ve misread Icet before.

2 Likes

Eh…I don’t know. Dicey dungeons was my first ever game with em’ and he acted pretty angry in that game too. He was evil

2 Likes

Yeah being angry is just a human reaction, its not really tied to alignment, its more-so tied to when something is unfair/unjust.

Like being pushed for a seemingly nonsensical/nonexistent reason

1 Like

Agreed. I mean either way I do feel like the pushes on me are very much nonsense. What the means about my alignment? Idk. I don’t want to be cleared like this, I just want people to actually be able to read me gdi

1 Like

Yeah I feel that. When there is like an actual reasoning and logic behind something, it at least doesnt feel like a witch hunt. Really sucks when its for superfluous reasons, especially from good players.

1 Like