Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

but flavor does tell us one thing, I don’t think the bad guys are strictly vampires like I was assuming

Mercurio basically helps out by selling the player weapons and ammo in bloodlines (he’s also a ghoul who serves a high ranking Cammirilla vampire)

No I’m saying idt they’re ever paired. I read the message.

1 Like

I don’t even know my character’s name, so I’m unsure about the relation.

2 Likes

… i just looked up my flavour. i think i might have a reason why i have two rolecards now

1 Like

oh no…

i dont wanna out it cause i dont know what the anti claim is just yet. but the fact i have a “real rolecard” might be just a me thing

say nothing else of it

2 Likes

i just dont want town to go off course with what i thought was a bastard mechanic. i’ll say nothing more

I’ll just say I believe Hazard with the rolecard thing

Chief, I don’t think it’s a good idea to delve deeper into mech.

*flavor

1 Like

yeah… this is why i do study before i say shit

yeah, Frost did an amazing job with the roles and how they match up to their bloodlines counter part

1 Like

someone has to be Chunk and that’s hilarious because he’s the objectively best character in the game

but on the plus side I think you are definitely good for today at least

1 Like

In light of recent things I view Kii as more of a scumlean and if we are being honest I’m not super sure of Leafia/Wazza. Leafia is Leafia… and Wazza is someone I don’t know how to read super well anymore and nothing really screams “this player is scum” about Wazza.

so, I think my vote will probably be between Kii and Childe today

1 Like

VOTE: IcetFeelsPain.
I will support the Wazza wagon, but the rest of today’s wagons don’t strike a resonance with my cognitive assessment.

And why is that?