Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

for reasons I can’t state + the way you and Hazard have been acting over these few days

i still dont think icet is evil… but he has known to fuck me like this before but usually i am right about him in mafia

1 Like

see i disagree i think his reaction me felt more personal then game wise.
his reason to suspect me was “your my friend you should have done something” rather then suspecting me for something gamestate wise.
which tbf he hasnt REALLY done before and could be his weird attempt to pocket me which if it is… it fucking worked the ass hole.

but like idk i got a townie read from that arguement

1 Like

So something mechanical probably. That’s fascinating when I know that I can see a green card, so I’m intrigued what sort of bastard misinformation there could be.

Nani

I see

“Hello fellow kids” vibe

just not townie in general. @Someone Still didnt forget about your push on this vote either. disliked both of you for this action

“the vote was bad… but i am still fine with it” (did not talk about abi at all the first day x-x)

wait… but the last post…

I will admit her second day was a bit better then first. but got the first day for wazza was terrible

no, if I stated it it would be very and I mean VERY anti town

1 Like

the fact i havent seen leafia much today when she has been a big wagon for most of it makes me feel like leafia is town btw

1 Like

she is a fighter as evil. she doesnt freeze

2 Likes

I’m not asking you to state it, I’m just theorising on my part because I don’t know why you’d be saying this sort of thing when I know I’m good.

Leafia did fight while around against me.
She might be asleep idfk

it’s because I don’t know that YOU are good

but did it feel like TMI fighting or leafia knowing she is town trying to remove you off her,
there is a very polarised difference with her you know this

Well, just learn how to read me then :man_shrugging:

from what i know Childe is being called town only by luka who is adament He is in his town meta. am i missing something?

I’m a no bs player when it comes to using mech/flavor to clear someone, but in this case I am.

1 Like

Anyway I’m trying to find my character via flavour but I can’t find em.
Not gonna say anything else jic it can get me anticlaimed.

Just is a fun thing since Hazard’s had a flavour revelation and Gorta’s cared about flavour too.

2 Likes

No, you’re right.

My default read on Icet most of the time is a townlean even when he’s evil, so I’m trying to overcompensate here as well. If you feel as though you have an accurate grasp of his alignment, I’ll defer to your judgment.

day 1 he defiantly felt townie.
day 2 i am not so sure

1 Like