Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

no way… im old…

1 Like

What are you actually waffling about? Day 1 I quite literally did nothing, there’s nothing to see as good or bad I did nothing

The posts you quoted from day 1 you literally just said “hello fellow kids vibe” and “I don’t like this obviously D1 stupid voting shenanigans”

And there’s no way you can sit here and say with a straight face you think someone is unironically using a random number generator to vote on d1, it was a literal joke, it’s impossible to miss, the entire thing is plastered as it

Did you like not understand what I said in my post? I literally made it clear it wasn’t read related, I apologise for not getting engaged in what was happening but my support for Abigail dying was not read-related it was game health related

Yes I had a read and I disliked their posting about their role, that doesn’t mean I’m going to go in gun blazing on day 1 because someone claimed their role and I didn’t like it, the reasoning was wrong anyway it has no relevance

1 Like

Your posts feels like you just posted to post on me, it’s completely unrelated to the reasons I’m being suspected that I’ve noticed (although Luka and Icet never got back to me on that and I don’t care for Bionic’s reads atp)

1 Like

???
I was having my own thoughts on you why do they have to be based one someone else?

Mate I seriously said i liked your day 2 and your here getting mad at me.

You did nothing on day 1 thats the point!!!

This is why i have been demotivated to play mafia recently. Every time i make a read i get shunned.

I’ve been up all night and EoD is at 3 PM for me

so, I could either stay up all day or go to sleep and try to be up before EoD

My advice? Sleep.
Thread looks dead, and it doesn’t feel like it will change when the Americans are asleep.

1 Like

but if I sleep now there is a good chance I miss EoD

Because your read made no sense lol???

EOD is in 9 hours and 20 minutes. Unless you think you’ll sleep for more than 8 hours, you’ll be fine. And even if you do sleep for more than 8 hours: Just use an alarm.

1 Like

Yeah exactly I did nothing so how can you say I did terribly on a day where I did nothing

This isn’t something you don’t specify, you specify when it’s for people doing nothing, but you also didn’t respond to me responding to your quotes so honestly what do I expect

You’re never gonna believe this, but the person being accused who is willing to defend themself to the accusations, might defend themselves

What do you want? A gold medal? You’re doing more than me so keep at it, but don’t expect me to lie down lifeless if I believe your read on me is wrong, I have to say something about it, it’s my god damn slot

Hoping to be awake for eod2, if I’m not, can’t do much for it, price I pay for going bed at 11am

last night I went to sleep at 3 AM then woke up at 3 PM lol

…I am being a hypocrite here, but you really should take more care of your body man.

Theres also something called talking to someone like they are a human. I know its hard for some people but i have emotions what ever this bit has nothing to do with anything anyway

Is this really why you’re upset. Cause i said you did terribly. Look i mean i am a hypocrite for doing nothing but doing nothing is actively helping the opposing team on what ever side your on win. Thats one less person they have to worry about the day. If your upset i used the word terribly thats fair i apologies. But you have to admit doing nothing is not a good thing to do

I physically said after tho. You did better day 2. So i dont know why your up in arms about this.

honestly I might plop a vote on Childe then sleep lol

1 Like

I’m not trying to be harsh or a prick, I’m here with a stone face just typing and there’s no emotion in it at all so I apologise if I’ve upset you somehow, I’m just trying to be as transparent as possible with you in my posts and my defence, I wasn’t trying to call you bad, I just feel this read on me isn’t justified and I was just defending myself, nothing else

If I sound upset by what you’ve said I’m not, the word terribly means nothing here, I was referring to it in the context of me looking scum when I feel like there’s nothing to scumread, if you had said I did terribly because I did nothing I would’ve understood it but to me it just feels like you made a read up out of nowhere to go on my wagon, that’s the entire reason I’m hung up on it

I’m fully aware I didn’t contribute enough day 1 and that my entrance to day 2 was bad, it’s been pointed out to me which you’re kinda lucky I didn’t call you out on because you didn’t add any reasons to think my day 2 was good so now I’m curious

1 Like