Istg that’s a slip

1 Like

1 Like

@Magnus MAGGGGGG

1 Like

Wdym even when ice is evil ice has never been evil :sob:

1 Like

I was counting the BOTF though.
Hazard and Icet, I’m so blind that I would’ve missed it if you didn’t both call it out. “I have never been scum”, looking past-tense, ignoring the present, that’d be my thought process. Calling that a slip means Someone slipped D1.

Was he evil in a botf?

i dont like any of the three wagons :sleepy:

what in the world happened

Mag are you evil?

i need an honest answer

Icet was the No Dashii in the extension cord game.
I townlocked him in our first conversation, and he tried to sell himself as town by sinking a kill because he was bluffing Monk at the time. He was mechanically outed because I received bad information and my other neighbours were Zone claiming Recluse and Someone with reliable Fisherman information, and Kiiruma received a Math 0, so Icet was mechanically in a bad spot. But he was socially towny otherwise.

he is disgusting in botc tbh. i swear i am the only one to be able to read them in that game.

Fucking IceT’s fangu game still gives me nightmares

1 Like

the whole game was me calling iceT demon while the rest of town was being dead time wise and mechanical.

1 Like

I am not evil, but I would’ve said I wasn’t evil if I actually was because bad me is a liar, and good me is also sometimes a liar but bad me likes lying a whole lot more. Good me is helpful and doesn’t care about suspicion, claiming roleblocked on a day following no kills.

Why did you vote IceT
who at the start of today was one of your highest read.
over two other reads that are apparently red and orange (Wazza, Childe respectively)

i am not gonna talk about this before you answer. i fall into that trap alot

1 Like

I decided to townread Kiiruma in a later post, and I want to keep Zone alive because I am okay with him maybe getting ignited later instead. I am okay with the Wazza execution, and given reflection I considered how I was townreading too many people so I reset my townread on Icet, speculating about pushing him alongside Someone because I had put less thought into trusting him initially. I didn’t vote Wazza despite supporting her wagon because I wanted competitive drive at the time.

what about chilide? surely you didnt drop iceT to below them

do you have specifically any messages to prove any of this btw