Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Sometimes evils aren’t just the most quiet players.

I do townread Wazza as a semi-joke. (I am flip-flopping when it comes to the "I Xread anyone who Xreads me.) I don’t mind her death that much, but I would rather vote out any of the other two to be honest.

childe is non-existent, and Icet is a potential threat. I agreed with Luka that I wouldn’t stay on Icet though, so I am planning to stay on childe.

I forgot that game existed :wowee:

1 Like

True, but it is memorable.
You can’t spell “infamous” without “famous”.

But what do you do if ‐or rather, when- they are?

You inevitably kill them because they won’t have any positive traits and everyone else alive will simply appear more good than they do.
Killing them because “they haven’t said anything and therefore I can’t read them” in isolation will generally result in a town flip, and a wasted day because players don’t tend to waste time on reviewing why LHF townies were executed. This makes it extremely easy to agenda misexecute them.

Wazza (3): Luka, Bionic, IcetFeelsPain
Childe (3): Jarek, Zone_Q11, Gorta
IcetFeelsPain (3): Someone, Magnus, Wazza
Kiiruma (1): Leafia
Leafia (1): Kiiruma
Luka (1): May

Not Voting (2): Childe, HazardWaste

VC Day 2

@Host_Account_1 READ

1 Like

See this vote? It was not registered.
Please fix this.

I’ve notified them privately, as I did earlier. It’ll presumably be fixed soonish.

1 Like

Phew… Thank you.
…so Magnus, how do you think EOD2 will look like?

I expect Wazza will be the neutral execution if nothing else exciting happens. Wazza will likely show up today and attempt to shift the vote over towards a counterwagon, more likely Icet than Childe. Icet will show up and attempt to throw the hammer down onto Wazza. May or Luka could show up and attempt to sway the vote. Childe will be the compromise execution in the same way that Abigail was on D1, and will flip town.

That is my prediction.

1 Like

So basically still no ties, huh…

Draws are a pointless novelty. They legitimately just benefit the evil team, since a 50% chance of survival is better than 0%.

Actually think childe wagon is pure

1 Like

I can agree with this sentiment.

Wazza (3): Luka, Bionic, IcetFeelsPain
Childe (3): Jarek, Zone_Q11, Gorta
IcetFeelsPain (3): Someone, Magnus, Wazza
Kiiruma (1): Leafia
Leafia (1): Kiiruma
Luka (1): May
Bionic(1): Hazardwaste

Not Voting (1): childe

I mean… out of these wagons I know which one I’m voting if I have to pivot off Leafia.

I executed a mafia this way back on my homesite. Trust me: This will work out.

You executed an evil by tying a vote and leaving it to a 50/50 chance whether they or a villager died. That’s not how probability or causation works.