Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Whats the point of making a read when it gets ignored

The fact that I can’t kill you really ticks me off.

No

The most annoying thing is that all it does is turn more people against me, and incentivize people to vote me

Similar, but I can’t see a good accusation aside from they’re following may (which has been disproven FWIW) and a spontanious read change which isn’t very unusual w/ ice (See: Plagues & Doctors BOTC off of the top of my head.)

1 Like

Trust me. Kiiruma is a wolf here and I find Bionic’s willingness to switch to him despite being on le of the top wagons to be pretty villagery. He had less than no reason to do that if he was a wolf. Trust me on this. I’ll take full responsibility if Kiiruma somehow flips v.

The only way I move my vote if its on Icet

Wrong. That’s not what does it Domeone and plea cse switch your vote to Kiiruma now. You were literally wolves with me and him in that one game.

…not yet.

You won’t take full responsibility.
You’ll blame me saying that I made myself unreadable when it seems everyone has been able to realise the fault in thinking I’m a wolf atm.

Yes.

I will if you flip v.

Yes and that game I didnt make reads d1 and I didnt get executed d1

Actually… do I even need to move?
I may not get a tie, but…
Bionic would be gone.

Legit 100% track record: Have opinion, get voted a ton d1

So? That was one game and the focus was elsewhere.

This has happened every single game

It’s not an if, it’s a when.
Because inevitably it’ll come down to a you v me.
And I just hope people will realise your truth.

Yes you do. Vote Kiiruma please.

Gorta I have as town off of Abi’s legacy, I think there solving today has been pretty bad. How do you think a vote on them isn’t very towny?

Meh, her second day wasn’t very good either. I liked a few of her recent posts but nothing gives me great vibes.