Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Yes. But that was until multiple people started claiming.

Really tempted to just snap vote here.

I’ll be honest, after Bionic’s flip I wouldn’t be considering protections from conversion from another role too.

But… isn’t that literally why you would be the best conversion target for N2? Because nobody would think you were converted after Bionic greenchecked you?

Oh and my bulletproofness informs me if I get attacked, I haven’t been attacked and I haven’t been converted, that should tell you how little of a fuck mafia give about my existence, which is frankly offensive but that’s besides hte point

My role gives protections from kills, so I would say there’s a protections from conversion role as well. At the very least, I think scum considers it.

Wazza is nothing like wolf meta (wolf meta = strong distinction between fluffposts and contributions to game, attempt to sound smart and be convincing, extremely agenda-driven, Wazza here = much more carefree, doesn’t mind not convincing people). Gorta had an excuse to do nothing and didn’t (seemed legitimately driven by a wolfread of Abigail when he said he wasn’t gonna do much but flavour). Leafia was null for a while but other people townread her and it was eerie and I think it could’ve been a setup for a convert. She’s an obvious convert target

Funny how this wasn’t your first thought coming into the day. Although it is a villagery thought and I’m slightly surprised and disappointed that I wasn’t converted.

Sprouts

• Leafia
  • Zone
  • IceT
  • Sunny
  • Bionic
  • Kiiruma
  • Luka

Maybe starting to tinfoil on a bit of these people due to conversion. I think I want to go outside of here first.

Null- Magnus

• Gorta
  • May

Weeds

• Jarek
  • Someone
  • Wazza

Wasn’t finished.

If I were a wolf you can bet that I’d get Hazard converted not killed.
And the fact that he flipped green means that neither of us probably started as a wolf.
And he did say about this himself D2.

I didn’t look at your claims and think that you’d be a literal innochild. I assume wolves owuldn’t either. You were super convertable

1 Like

Everybody stop claiming they’re confirmed town in a fucking role madness because they Have A Role

2 Likes

Sprouts

• Leafia
  • Zone
  • IceT
  • Sunny
  • Bionic
  • Kiiruma
  • Luka

Maybe starting to tinfoil on a bit of these people due to conversion. I think I want to go outside of here first.

Null

• Magnus
  • May

One of these people, I’m thinking of just putting them in my town pile though. I doubt they’re pure at the very least.

Weeds

• Jarek
  • Gorta
  • Wazza

This is about where I’m at right now, I think that a Jarek / Wazza cross always hits a wolf.

I’m not confirmed town, the claim was bait because I wanted to be converted or hit so I could use my role

N2 maybe but not N1. That might actually be why I wasn’t converted. That and they figured I’d snapvote Kiiruma. Something to think about at least.

1 Like

Mate my role gives me 0 fucking confirmation lmao.
Legit from everyone’s claims and the public flips I feel like my role has to be fake and I have a secret other ability but then I have 0 fucking clue how to activate it.

1 Like

That is a potential 5 mafia by SOD4. NGL, that sounds broken, but then again we’re at D3 MYLO.

I was talking to Leafia mainly. But thinking nobody would want to convert you when you were specifically trying to bait a convert is exceptionally silly. I think you’re converted

It didn’t happen so it looks like nobody wanted to