Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

I’m quite sure you weren’t converted.

I see…

it’s just a one liner

this is what I was asking for

By the way, did anyone get any weird feedback at N2? I’m wondering if there really is a Hypnotist, or whether the Arso doused Someone or Hazard.

I actually think it’s may/Luka/wazza and someone else

May pushed for me yesterday, I hard pushed wazza yesterday. NAGL

I’m really not seeing Jarek wolf sorry

1 in may/wazza

I mean if Luka is with wazza they’re distancing pretty well at least

That’s not even distancing, that’s just being stupid.

I assume both conversion shots are used up as a wolf team of 3 + 2 sounds messed up

2 Likes

Voting Wazza is stupid?

I can agree with this though.

Why not?

Right… anyhow, I don’t like how you said “single fact”. It made me feel as if I had no fact to back up my claims.

Anyhow, there should be a Neighborizer as well, who made Luka and I neighbors at N2. @Luka, please confirm.

If we were W/W, hell tunneling Wazza would be quite stupid.

Cus they played the entire game as their role

Really because I don’t think so, bussing is a thing in these games it doesn’t have to be subtle

It’s D3 Lylo, I don’t get why I would bus here as wolf, or anybody would bus here as wolf really.

Kiiruma’s giant pile of hedging and speculation which really goes nowhere but I’ve done it so I’m posting it anyway:

Childe - Honestly as a slot I’ve not been able to read them at all due to an overall lack of content. Luka says Childe probably was starting town but :man_shrugging: . Consideration for a starting wolf / Convert.

Leafia - Was starting town or godfather-like wolf. Highly paranoid this is a convert due to the fact it’s a really good choice, yet we’ll see. Strong consideration for convert.

Me - Hazard said it himself D2, if one of us 2 was a wolf, we’d probably have the other converted. He was killed and never converted but I know I’ve done enough to make myself suspicious so yall can make your own minds up on it. I do think that I’m socially unlikely to be a convert because of how suspicious I’ve been

Luka - Fairly good player, seems to know how some people play so would be a good wolf. Overall has read quite good though. Consideration for a starting wolf / Convert.

Zone - Town unless converted last night. I genuinely still trust that Zone/Icet were both T yesterday due to interactions. Consideration for N2 Convert.

Jarek - I don’t know. Could be starting wolf, but the fact that Jarek claimed self-resolving does give me pause since I think it’d mean the chances of being converted decreased as the game goes on with Jarek’s plays. Consideration for starting wolf / N1 convert.

Magnus - Similar to Jarek, Magnus has been a :man_shrugging: slot for me but I do think that Magnus is more likely to be a N2 convert potential than Jarek at least.

Icet - Town unless converted last night. See Zone thoughts for why

May - A lot of players who know how to read May seem unsure on May and this gives me pause. Could be starting wolf / convert.

Gorta - I think is one of the strongest players when it comes to knowing flavour so is a prime starting wolf / Convert target as a result. Petered off a lot D2, but was busy so :man_shrugging: I do still think could’ve partially been due to conversion.

Wazza - IDK.

@Kiiruma if you’re town leafia is never converted

2 Likes

It only takes 1 wolf being seen as locktown and having their voice followed and the games over