Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Fair enough, but who do you think the fourth wolf would be?
Also, aside from me/sunny who are wolves? Cause, unless Sunny was converted last night, I doubt they’re a wolf. And I know that I’n not a wolf.

anyway, I really have to get heading out soon

I’ll go over this when I get back

1 Like

My case against zone and wazza went unheard so I’m out of sympathy when it comes to this I’m afraid. If my case can be dismissed because people don’t want to listen then I don’t see how this is any different.

Oh I know they weren’t every good cases and such but, I was trying my best. Didn’t stop people from dismissing them.

there are wolves among us

I probably missed them, can you bring them up? I’m fairly certain I responded to everything.
You can ignore the case, but don’t say I’m just calling you wolf w/o logic.

Oh they weren’t wallposts or anything special. I didn’t like zone because of TMI that I percieved as TMI, I don’t like wazza because they aren’t trying, have achnowledged that they aren’t really too loud in this game-

I might not have mentioned the wazza one that much until today tbh. Maybe that’s my bad. anyway. Dislike the fact that the tie vote happened between them aswell. If wazza is a wolf the tie vote that I (to be fair) started on them would hopefully look real good on me but I digress.

lol ok

VOTE: Wazza

… Huh

Ackd

You win you pressed my buttons

I’m not scared of anything

Whyyyyy I was about to go to sleep and now a vote has been made already. Fuck sake lol

Ackd:
Kiiruma / Me

If you’re a wolf don’t slow roll please.
@Wazza
Cross

I’m heading off, maybe the game will be over soon because that was a mistake, I’ll know in the morning. Peace :heart:

Wazza is evil and if they aren’t evil I was never getting off this train and we were going to lose anyway, because I would be death tunnelling the shit out of this because of that EOD, and everyone else would be death tunelling me

VOTE: Jarek

No other option

yeah but you voting early was terrible entirely for everyone if you’re town

I’m a bulletproof my job is to get attacked and/or die

I’m a bulletproof my job is to get attacked and/or die

I’m a bullet proof my job is to get attacked and/or die

1 Like