Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

It doesn’t matter if you’ve caused the game to lose here, you voting early has just killed the entire thing, there was no point for it especially as you haven’t interacted with me once to make my case

You do you, we could’ve easily voted someone else regardless of your stupid tunnel

Should I just claim fully regardless or should I avoid anticlaim regardless @Luka

1 Like

Well you have my apologies in advance if I’m wrong.

Both of you full claim.

I don’t care that you voted me, I probably deserved to die and looking at it I would’ve rather have died over Bionic yesterday like without a doubt

I don’t think I dismissed those, I just disagreed with the argfument so I didn’t consider them very much. You haven’t brought up Wazza though, no.

Sure, but an anti-claim mechanic that’s very common is like vanlizzer.

Votecount as of post #3068

Wazza (1): Jarek
Jarek (1): Wazza

Not Voting (9): childe, Leafia, Kiiruma, Luka, Zone_Q11, Magnus, IcetFeelsPain, May, Gorta

Then I would just be the VT I already am

1 Like

I just realised it’s mylo not lylo why were we rushing to kill

Fair nough TBH.

I don’t think you’re seeing the value in the fact that I am a role that only benefits from being attacked, other people have better roles most likely, I’m bait one way or another bait via anti-claim or bait because I’m good at my job

I’m neither this game apparently

1 Like

Possibility of 3 kills depending on what the anti-claim is.

Well obviously I’m not claiming bulletproof D1 so that’s out the window

If we lose instantly after the game was called mylo then I’m blaming that on the hosts

1 Like

A game like this shouldn’t have mylo called out in the first place

2 Likes

Agree FWIW.

votecount came through, I’m hardclaiming

People can still vote other players or tie the vote or whatever you want to do I’m just doing whatever at this point

1 Like

I’m an architect, I choose two players and make a night chat with them, only two shots though

1 Like