Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

I wasn’t even talking about Zone confirming my hood, I was talking about Zone confirming the double conversion

Where have you ever stated this at D3 and what was this “TMI” I had?

Luka and I can confirm this.

@everyone, please respond

the whole thing about tmi?

Yeah. I don’t remember it.

Oh, wait. Is this it? I already explained my POV, so I ain’t re-opening this thing again.

Sure but literally everyone ignored it

/shrug

At this point I don’t really care anymore about dying. I have said what needed to be said. My role’s usefulness is now over.

The only reason I brought up my feedback again Today was to ascertain my visitor’s alignment, and it has become clear to me now that they are simply Mafia.

The only thing that I don’t understand though, is what the actual bastard element of this game is, other than conversion.

Was it just Hazard’s role, or are there more?
–well. These questions ought to be saved for the hosts post-game though.

My impression is that this implies a conversion every night…

Cool, seeing things.
I was not doused, anyone who was doused please claim.
I have not been converted ever.
I think Icet and Leafia are on the same team.

1 Like

Wazza’s ability can be verified while Jarek’s former ability claim could not. Under normal circumstances in a closed setup, the latter’s claim would look worse (but that’s mainly because bulletproof is a hell of a thing to claim).

@Wazza you claimed 2-shot. Who did you pick the other night?

You can’t tell me the way I’ve been acting this game hasn’t correlated to “role that doesn’t care about dying”

I’m checking with Wazza because I socially trust you more, but everything about Wazza’s claim is specifically better from a mechanical perspective. That doesn’t mean a whole lot when it’s a closed setup and pro-town confirmable evil abilities can wreck a game, conversion or no conversion. I didn’t think your greencheck claim was real anyway, because pf how you signalled it D2.

Why did you say you voted the wrong person?

Since it’s MELO, implying evil are -2 from parity, if you were both town they could just hammer. But if it’s a conversion or kill pattern that’s giving that announcement, the game might continue in a V/V scenario.

So… about that…
“11 players alive”
5 mafia → 6 town (LYLO)
4 mafia → 7 town (not -2 from parity)

7 versus 4, starting 2 and converting each night (so 4 now). Assuming no execution, it’s 6 v 5 tomorrow.
The issue here is that Someone and Hazard were both killed. They weren’t in the POE, they weren’t the most cleared. Normally I would look at the most trusted slots to find evils then, because that’s what happens when town messes up.

Why didn’t Luka die if evil led either kill? Who killed Hazard if town led the kills?

Why wasn’t there a kill on N1 when I wasn’t carrying it (roleblocked) and Jarek hasn’t claimed to be attacked?

In any case, Jarek receiving information about being attacked coincides with you hearing about being doused, showing it’s a high-feedback game, but nobody else has claimed roleblocked.

2 Likes

What hope doI have to convince anyone to vote that when my claim is this other than how I’ve been acting

which nobody has taken notice to