Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

You claimed a confirmable role right off the bat, which was both a towny manoeuvre in of itself, and awkwardly straddled the line between it being a joke and it being real until the second day, where you maintained the confirmable claim. You expected to stop a kill at some point and that would confirm you. If you were evil and missed a kill on N1, you may have claimed you stopped the kill. I believe you were acting in a way contingent with your role claim from the beginning.

Hmmm

Well I also think if wazza’s role is real that it’s not the kill I’d go for, since it’s like, mech confirmed

this wagon is t/t (i think)

blobnod

game hasnt ended yet bc no exe is possible and evils are only in MYLO!!!

i shouldve voted luka smh

The scenario in which Jarek/Wazza and Icet/Leafia are town:
We would have four evils here.

But that only works in the “conversion instead of kills” world, and that feels really brutal to town.
w!May explains why I wasn’t converted.

Why is 7 v 4 MELO, actually? I think I miscalculated.

good question lol

thats why people are theorizing wolves have 2kpn

1 Like

A kill and a convert?
The Arsonist being taken into account?
I didn’t see anyone else claiming doused.

a kill and convert could work but 3 + 2 sounds very very swingy

1 Like

not swingy just scum sided

It has to be a balanced setup, that much we certainly know.
I think Luka is evil. It’s like a 70% you and Leafia are paired from my perspective, you should disregard that from yours. Jarek feels like the designated misexecution today from impatient evils.
I will be rereading today through this lens.

Zone’s info was 2 conversions per game.

Presuming neither were converted, which I both mechanically and socially doubt, it’s t/t.

IMO it’s -3 from parity w/ two kills.
Not LYLO is something to note, so NLing might be just correct here if we can.

So wolves could make this exact argument. Notice how everybody has me in there teams today? Why would evils kill me. In addition to that, I was a fairly obvious protection target I would think.

That was not towny in the slightest. If you think so, you either have TMI or need to re-evaluate what you find to be towny.

No, it’s not. And if it is we already lost. Stop tinfoiling these possibilites.