Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

I didn’t say all 4 wolves pile? If 1 wolf places a vote for Wazza and the game doesn’t end, it’s much more likely other players put a vote there IMO. And the fact that people aren’t expecting us to just pick up where we left off yesterday IMO indicates that it wasn’t V/V

When towns immediate decision made by the thread was that no-exe was the way to go I think going against the grain so close to your win by trying to vote wazza or me and force an execution would just make that wolf look very suspicious.

(Also I fell off in activity because I just started playing a mash so my time for this game is limited)

It wasn’t immediate. We thought it over

I made the vote early enough that any wolf piling on either vote would look oppurtunist, rather than “oh we have to make a decision now!!”

I verify May is in a mash. One second.

NMW You / Wazza have one wolf. I think Leafia NK confirms this, I don’t really get May’s argument though given Leafia(Confirmed Town) was the one who first pushed for No Sleep?

Leafia’s cred wasn’t high enough that the push was insurmountable, I think wolves would’ve forced thread to pick between Jarek and Wazza

I drove her N2 w/ Someone*, she was never converted FTR.

And, why do you believe they voted sleep if you think that it’s a SvT split? Wouldn’t wolves just pile on the T there in a suddly way?

The general consensus was from at least 2 people who were generally good that I was seen as good. Forcing them to pick would be them picking my side, in all likelihood.

My point isn’t to argue she was converted, she literally flipped town, she was never converted. It was that thread didn’t know she was town, she wasn’t a strong enough leader to push sleep all on he rown

I think it’s just, like, common sense that Jarek/Wazza was not V/V, I don’t know that anybody disagrees, and I don’t understand why everybody is mad at me for saying this

Sure, but there was no valid arguments wolves could make when challanged on the push to vote sleep, right?
IDK if anybody disagrees Jarek / Wazza SvT, I want to see a cross between them but IDK, people are paranoid IG. Reasonable in LYLO.

And tell me, if it’s T/T, why on earth would the wolves not pile on either player? Obviously wolves did not want to sleep yesterday regardless of Jarek and Wazza’s alignments, but they wanted to sleep even less if the two were T/T, and I didn’t see any real pushback to the sleep vote

Oh but the temptation to vote wazza again

It’s like there’s a part telling me I’d be immediate chad MVP if I was correct but then if I’m wrong I’d be a clown so what part wins out

Once again, what angle could a wolf take to sleep their? You’re avoiding the question.

I’d still like some credit
It’s fine if you wan’t to wait, doesn’t affect much IDT?

Nah I’m not robbing everyone of this fun this time, but believe me I think may/wazza/gorta is it and a +1 somewhere idgaf where it isyet