Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

I don’t mind. Jarek is just being way too insistant that he’s obvious town and I find that to be scummy, your opener is literally the scummiest post I’ve ever sen from you, and it just feels like Ice might have TMI that Jarek is town.

I highly doubt Ice and Jarek are paired though.

1 Like

Now going to call it a night, so good ni ghb t everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Free

Hm… Magnus, what’s your read on me?

Jarek is claiming to be self-resolving in the same fashion that you did upon entering this game, and expects to be left alone to that end. That doesn’t sound like the mentality of an evil unless they really care about surviving long enough in the short-term, and didn’t mind closely tethering himself to other evils in the future. That’s pretty good to me.

Also considering that I’ve openclaimed evil before (as town, but still), I sincerely doubt you are speaking literally. Please elaborate.

Furthermore, Icet has only ever said this in regards to townreading Jarek. Where is the TMI of which you speak?

Have a good night, Leafia. I’m anticipating you to pop back into thread within the hour, but if not then rest well!

I was going to call you probably evil in my initial catch-up, because evils tend to ask generalist questions about the gamestate early on than town ever does, but you implied it had to do with mechanics so I dropped it. Then your self-vote and melodramatic plotting was just classic!Zone. It’s a comfortable light read.

you’ve lost the permission to read my messages, do not read my messages now

2 Likes

What did you say?

scorheart

2 Likes

and we have returned

1 Like

I was just thinking about you. Feel free to parse the thread at your own pace, since the game just started not too long ago and not everyone has checked in yet.

the lore confuses me honestly

1 Like

Maybe that’s because you’re reading it out of context.

VOTE: gorta

possibly, but that’s only because I’m aware of the general lore + we have little info into the lore of this game

do people really expect me to have tons of commentary on the state of the game? I’ve always been a mid game player

well, mid to late game player

I think Someone / Leafia / Luka / Zone / Hazard / Jarek / Icet contains one wolf at most.

2 Likes

for those who don’t remember I have very little early game, but I need you to present me with your theories and I will look into them as best I can

:frowning_with_open_mouth:

1 Like