Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

It’s been so long since I’ve last played

Nobody’s asking that of you. As always, we’re requesting some amount of fair information that could be used to determine your perspective on the game and consequently your alignment, as well as a window into general facts and feelings.

Well I’m really just voting you because I can

1 Like

I might also theorize about lore stuff because I’m a fan of the lore behind this game, but if I go too deep down that hole please pull me out

1 Like

Vampire Masquerade is a video game series. I don’t think the lore is relevant to the ongoing game.

…y’know, I’m genuinely starting to worry of the day when w!Zone learns to imitate my “self”. Like, I have seen about 3 players townread me based on feels like meta, and I just don’t know how future me can go around that.

I’ll do what I can, but I always provide more content mid to late game (or at least after a day passes)

It’s intriguing to hear that you “worry” about that day, instead of seeing it as a potential opportunity for your Mafia ability to grow. Your town— and wolf self aren’t two alternate identities, but rather two sides of the same coin.

2 Likes

It’s actually a tabletop game, but I get the sentiment. I still enjoy the lore, so expect me to talk about it some lol

2 Likes

Keep in mind that while you might feel unmoored to contemplate player slots with nothing to go off, having a weak sort of direction is better to none. Don’t push yourself to form reads if you don’t want to, but don’t aspire to form reads late if you could share them earlier than that. There will only be more and more content the longer it goes on.

if I see anything that intrigues me I’ll let you know, but so much of my early game works by going off of everyone elses findings

I needed a new way to pop into thread and declaring myself obvious town TP/LO on me is kinda funny. My role assists with this funny

1 Like

Leafia’s hard to read the way they react is mostly the same for me.

Someone is probably town, Zone feels scummy, Hazard i have no read on Icet as well, other than the fact theyve called me town.

I also believe you have a good chance of being town

hmm

2 Likes

To be fair, if you (referring generally) are town, it’s fine to draw attention onto yourself while also warding it away at the same time, it’s a fun activity.

Double bluffing is the best kind of defense. Evils know I’m town, they just don’t know if I’m lying or not.

1 Like

for me Leafia is a loose cannon to read, but I’m a dinosaur at this point when it comes to FM lol

2 Likes

only coming out of “retirement” for this game because I like this theme

2 Likes

“What does Mafia care if I’m publicly confirmed town? They already knew that!”

anyway, you’ll probably get more out of me tomorrow (irl)

tonights plan is to sleep earlier and wake up earlier