Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Can you answer then TwT

Or cause protections is possible, and given Leafia died I donā€™t think that the case unless, once again, Jarek/Wazza are SvT which I donā€™t think you believe. Can you tell me your angle this game please, or this LYLO, I really donā€™t get it.

ermā€¦

Iā€™m just going to bed, these next few irl days will be a bit more busy for me, but Iā€™ll be here for EoD most likely

Iā€™ll be back tomorrow afternoon and then Sunday afternoon most likely

No because Iā€™m very sleepy and wanting to sleep.
I canā€™t put together a good post rn

Fair, Iā€™m sleepy too. Answer tmr then please, preferably before I vote.

but for my current thoughts I think Zone, Wazza, and Icet are higher on my town list

if Iā€™m up super early Iā€™ll post some then

right, Iā€™m awake and honestly I think Childe is a really safe vote because it seems like Childe has been frozen and now when wolves are winning they are suddenly active? I donā€™t have tons of time to articulate, but you get what I mean

I also plan to case some other people when I get home today

iā€™ve already explained this

and using activity, something that can be influenced by SO many things outside of the game is just blatantly stupid.
i donā€™t know you managed to type this out without being embarassed :wowee:

They. arenā€™t active, theyā€™ve said 2 game related things all day. Also, arguments based on activity inherintly rely on OGI.
This is like rly bad- honestly considering you just being mafia hypno from this.

Why Wazza?

Because as a slot they have done basically nothing this game and I think that with behaviour of their slot and the general direction this game has been going town has had some thread control but complete misdirection (E.G. Leafia on me) and wolves therefore just allowed that. Childe has caused 0 ripples this game on purpose and has kept very much to themselves with the only person defending them being you and for some reason people took that as bible and decided that Childe wasnā€™t executable as a result. When if one of you is a wolf it is entirely possible (If not likely) that you both are.

Please compare that to all of the characters this game.

A recharger, a 2-shot even night parity cop, a backup who tried to backup a flipped towny and got the wrong characterā€¦ pllus if youā€™re to think about other claims people have madeā€¦ A 2-shot mech oracle, a 1-shot bulletproof.

Itā€™s all very much not high powered which is what made me distrust Bionic. I donā€™t even have a useful ability in comparison to most others in what world do I think ā€œAh yes a JOAT with a Steward ping is super balanced and definitely realā€?

I ainā€™t had an action the entire game. I wish I had. Also I hate to point it out but in what world am I (alongside Icet) bringing attention to the fact that that you were potentially RBd or your action failedā€¦ if Iā€™m a scum RBer?

Also letā€™s make this simple. In the world youā€™re trying to argue Iā€™m a scum RBer who blocked you, youā€™d be trusting both Icet and Magnus because of their claims. And at that point youā€™re building a town team of you 3 + 2 more. And a wolf team of justā€¦ me + 3, with not really much going for that world whatsoever because the people I would be paired with are fucking dead.

I can still give you a game, they normally do this. I donā€™t hard defend my partners like, ever. I just find that incredibly stupid to do, so weā€™re not paired at all in addition to that. Using the metric of theyā€™ve ā€œdone basically nothing this gameā€ has chopped 2 town so far.

It can be real though, and once again Iā€™d argue Bionics role is stronger than that. In addition to the above, why would scum claim that role? Itā€™s either lack of critical thinking under high pressure which is reasonably, but youā€™re not admitting to it being that. The solution Iā€™m naturally inclined to come to is that youā€™re just a wolf who wanted to defend Wazza.

You didnā€™t bring attention to this until I did, I was the one who pointed out that itā€™s possible. Before that, you instigated the conflict by saying that theirs always one evil between us, hence what I dislike about your play today.

Iā€™m just arguing youā€™re scum, not particularly scum roleblocker. However, I do believe thatā€™s a possible role it could be. Iā€™m trusting Ice / Magnus off of socials, not claims. My town team is us 3 + 2 more, also Magnus is dead so this is just a weird post? And, you can be paired with people you donā€™t interact with, or Wazza who you saved. Hence why my top world has you both as evil at the moment, no?

You can do, Iā€™ve never said that I donā€™t want it.
You keep saying that you can give it but you donā€™t give it at the time.
So why not just fucking give it? Lmao

Might I remind you there is a thing called :sparkles: Conversion :sparkles: this game? It is entirely possible you were a wrong towny who thought that Childe was good when they were a wolf earlier on but then they would absolutely convert you. Or if you were a wolf, then you would defend and convert your friendā€¦ like I wouldā€™ve with Hazard.

I mean I disagree.
PrincessAbigail just straight up wasnā€™t the right execution anyway and I donā€™t think that was the metric there.
Bionic lied about their claim and thatā€™s why I executed em personally because it was fake to me.

And this, Luka, is why if youā€™re a wolf thatā€™s trying to push this narrative then you will not succeed because there are players who know the nature of myself and Hazard as a duo. And if youā€™re a towny then you need to read D2 and me v Hazard to see that even he pointed out that if one of us was a wolf weā€™d not push against the other, weā€™d just convert each other.