Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

sorry I voted u

:pleading_face:

Iā€™m serious that was a blunder on my part, but we learn :100:

My bad yall, something felt wrong to me about Luka but I felt no effort to say much, its why I made the comment about the fact Iā€™d be unsure of who to vote to Jarek

climate change.

good job for having the balls to vote thatā€™s the important thing

1 Like

I had bullshit detector vibes going off with how much they wanted me and you to vote over literally anyone else, but I just didnā€™t want to be wrong

Well maybe next time I can vote and be correct

Mafia are hoping on you or wazza to crossvote each other

also this game was kinda funky I didnā€™t even know childe was in it and they were Mafia lol

It felt that way

I should have also noticed the ā€œpre-flippingā€ thing was just weird. It wasnā€™t pre-flipping to explore a potential world.

nobody who calls that preflipping is real

A comment that got me was that Luka was super confident in me being town yesterday and then today wanted another cross between us two

You never get a cross between two players you canā€™t write off as starting wolf, but you can write me off as it so it made no sense

If Iā€™m completely honest this game deflated me heavily once I realised about the conversion mechanics, an anticlaim and all in all knowing everything that Zone said, it felt like no matter what we would try thereā€™s literally nothing we could do

2 Likes

Yeah

Like I said I did think they were fake to an extent but it was like ā€œI wanna be right somewhere else before chasing this tinfoil nonsenseā€

yeah that wasnā€™t completely intentional, i was doing so much stuff irl
then luka wanted me to lurk for some reason during D4 :face_holding_back_tears:

If you donā€™t kill the converter D1, your chances of winning is just ggs go next at that point

1 Like

dwdw I was the same

hope to play a game with you properly at some point

1 Like

they were invincible D1 lol