Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

If other people in the game are playing poorly it’s their fault not mine :relieved:

Amen.

1 Like

At any case, thats um end of my rant for that.

I may have unusual hosting style, I do me and act like John Hammond at times, by the time there are loopholes that can be exploited then its already too late.

Some guides for designing core balance is not enough to account for unrestricted destructive outcomes that can occur when it doesnt have failsafe in place to prevent that.

If anything, I always rushed in when I come up with a idea. and there’s also bad communication.

1 Like

You do realize those “consequences” of minimum posts only exists in your world, right?

If I were the host, then I wouldn’t have given them a warning since a day skip had occurred.

I don’t know what your old ways are, but I do know that whatever it is differs from mine.

Oh so I knew 3 of the 4 mafia. Nice.
Honestly I’m happy enough with my performance this game. My WiM got massively shot but I did fight again this game and it shows I can as town.

Now I just need to learn how to get people to listen to me

There was no mafia roleblocker. So once again I was somewhat trolled for my character. Whoa boy this is great :upside_down_face:

Maybe some day I’ll play a game where my card hints at something actually existing in the game and I can do something.

2 Likes

is there a post with all the town roles

i saw wolf roles did i just miss towns

Coroner who’s immune to the Serial Killer. With no SK in game.

Martyr who needs to be night killed to gain something actually useful. And due to the nature of the character has reason to believe in a scum roleblocker. With no scum roleblocker in game.

Also Cop who everyone thinks is evil because has a town faction that other townies wants dead, making them kinda have to claim and then be vanilla the entire game / actively harmful to town

Pain

1 Like

now i know who im forceranding the troll role to in my next game :3

2 Likes

It’s fine the Kiiruma card for FAM is going to gaslight the hell out of whoever gets it into thinking so many things happen and nothing will

2 Likes

Oh damn, I remember vaguely

Oh no, what did I unleash

1 Like

The weapon to surpass metel gear?!

@Luka were you wolf when I made the channel between you and Zone?

If so it’s super funny since to me I was stuck thinking like “I wonder what would happen if I put two mafia into a chat together that would be funny I think”

1 Like

Yep.

Luka was converted Night 1 and then this happens

Would it have been another way around with Night 1, Luka would have realization of “Oh shit I am actually going to be converted because I knew stuff?”

Not surprised mafia won this. Astonished Luka didn’t get exed in lylo though after his play in mylo.

This reads list was goated. Had all the wolves in suspects. Unfortunately, it had one villager too. Forgot to put Luka in although he’d ho in suspects.

You put me in i just edited it out since I was faking solving where im v