Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Referinng to post 416

Riding on a high?

1 Like

Probably because your experience with me + conversion is me being strictly anti-town from the get-go (In the case there’s a mez in game) or hiding being pit-hagged/jumped.

I would prefer you not be anti town from the get go please if you are indeed town. Botc is different to mafia you are well aware of that

Yes, that’s why I’m saying you’re probably uncomfortable since I’m actually not just being anti-town… because I realise that mafia vs clocktower are different lol

Final test. Whats your read on me british boy

You’re mediocre rn. I feel like your posts are playing it fairly safe and that makes me a bit sceptical, however, I like your angles of questioning at least so I can see it as coming from a slightly less experienced FM player crossing conversion for one of the first times.

Finally someone that puts it into words

No offense

You say this like i havent been here on the server for at least a year now which is a bit undercutting.
But you never gave me a read.
Usually fencesitting i connect with kiiruma being a strong or important character something like a mafia or a strong town power.
Scared to make reads because it may put a spotlight on him. But that clashes with the previous found idea that you were very confident.

In short this has given me nothing :/

I take full offence cause i am trying to be better and keep getting shut down when i make reads <3
This is said very light heartedly

2 Likes

Same but I can see why it can be painful to some, I would imagine town would be overall very power-heavy to offset any potential conversions that’ll happen. NO sense having just 1 jailor to “balance” things if they die or get converted and that fucks the balance

1 Like

It is day 1 to be fair I struggle to play through this without spouting absolute nonsense to fluff my postcount

Never meant to be a bit undercutting and I know you’ve been here for a while. I merely meant as in there’s been a lot of games with conversion or similar mechanics and I know you’ve not been here for a lot of them (Because you’ve been here a while but nowhere near as long as me)

I think you’re town-lean is what I’m trying to say when I’m saying that you’re ‘mediocre’. I think you’re a very good player but just a bit experienced with conversion on a forum environment.

Actually it gives me something. You gave reasoning for the fence post which usually you wouldnt do if you were evil and trying to keep me on your side but not too close.
So you can push me if needed or use me as defence.
(You do this nearly every game your evil kiiruma XD)
So townie with a very very tiny question mark

oh no not the wall posts

1 Like

:fearful:

1 Like

Hey at least you said it politely and not “You are idiotic” or call me a fucking imbocile

If you consider a paragraph as a wall post then buddy you’re screwed this game.

2 Likes

I save that for town of salem players

2 Likes