Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Why?

Iā€™ve been claiming day 1 in multiple games for a while now

Itā€™s funny

Okay bye

advanced gaming

btw Iā€™ll be back a little bit later

hopefully by then things speed up a little bit, but if it doesnā€™t Iā€™ll chase another lead

Gorta (2): Someone, Bionic
Jarek (2): Luka, Zone_Q11
PrincessAbigail (2): May, PrincessAbigail
Wazza (1): Jarek
Someone (1): Wazza
Magnus (1): Leafia
May (1): IcetFeelsPain

Not Voting (5): Childe, Kiiruma, HazardWaste, Magnus, Gorta

I donā€™t want you to say i wanna die in games :/

Pragmatically speaking what benefit does a townie have by trying to self-nominate. Appealing to the rest of the town by coming across as self-sacrificial? A wolf wouldnā€™t want to die like that?

Iā€™ve done the same thing in prior games, so I canā€™t help but feel itā€™s hypocritical for me to point it out as something untrustworthy, but nonetheless it draws my attention

Abi plays the game as wolf I think

I donā€™t know how Abigail usually plays, but I honestly think the slot is wolfy based on first impressions

Okay. Iā€™m a wolf. I rarely claim that as town and Iā€™ve done it more commonly as scum. Now you have someone to vote for.

It has been a pretty busy day for me today too.

I just hope this is a fake claim. I do find it somewhat villagery though.

Definitely possible.

If you mean most types of conversion, Iā€™d be willing to take you up on that bet.

Yeah. Willing to lock Gorta in as town at this point. I doubt heā€™d be able to act like he was this cautious about the anticlaim if he was a wolf.

Town Vengeful says hi. Pretty sure Abbi is town here too.

Not always true. It depends on the circumstances.

Youā€™ve literally selfvoted as a wolf in that one game that I was a cohost for and that ultimitely ended up getting you executed so I donā€™t know why you think selfvoting proves anything.

Literally what I was saying in the sentence. Partners dying ā€œ*often sets up their team to be in a better position than if they were aliveā€

Correct. It can certainly do so.

is it wise to lock anyone as town?

Abigail goes from ā€œI have a death wishā€ to ā€œlook how important I amā€ then self votes. I donā€™t know what kind of play this is

Youā€™re right. It isnā€™t. Willing to do so for today at least.

Itā€™s an Abi play.