Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Who knows.
All we can make are assumptions which is kinda dangerous for day 1.

1 Like

Hey if weā€™re making guesstimates then it means wolves are kinda having a little bit less mystery and surprise at least since we now know things we could be expecting.

Kiiruma i have no clue what you just said tbh mate.

Guesses/estimates = Guesstimates.
Weā€™re making some assumptions but at least using precedence behind them.
And this makes it so mafia/wolves arenā€™t able to really be as tricky if weā€™re having ideas of what could occur.

I was more referring to the second line of your statement.

I get your point but locking on an assumption this early could prove difficult to change that assumption is my point.

I was considering that it might be a false conversion game, with a sleeper agent as allowed by the bastard classification, but my vain hopes were dashed anyway.

Thanks for accusing Hazard of TMI regarding conversion mechanics, his response was the most neutral and unreadable answer imaginable.

1 Like

I mean I feel like having a sleeper agent and having one of the core concepts of the game (Conversion) being false is insane :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure, bastard mechanics exist but if a bastard mechanic is that multiple other mechanics donā€™t exist then Iā€™m going to feel like Iā€™m back in one of Zoneā€™s games hunting for a non-existing SK :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Also the fact that I mention this so often just tells yall how much certain things stick with me on these forums.

I have Zoneā€™s thing there, I have Juttering Watchtower ā€œYou have received the following advice from the hostā€ or whatever the exact wording isā€¦ like aaaaaa

Do you want me to do a back flip and a tap dance. I really dont understand what i did that was so neutral.
I said the thought process i had behind the message. Am i supposed to have a melt down on top of it?

its such an insane statement.
Magnus what made you think of this at all?

Itā€™s something Iā€™ve considered for setups before.
Adding a sleeper agent and warning about the possibility of conversion since thatā€™s how it would functionally appear to other players in the game. Projecting, in other words.

this feels more like a BOTC thing then a mafia thing tho

Around a year ago or so, I stumbled across an old run bastard game on some site where the rules werenā€™t explained, which is where I originally heard of the sleeper agent role in a Mafia context. As for how that relates here, it doesnā€™t. Feel free to ignore my rambles unless I think theyā€™re relevant.

Honestly i would rather something fill the void so the game isnt forgotten day 1

2 Likes

Sleeper just feels unfun tbh from what i have heard of it

1 Like

Its like marionette. But more fucked

2 Likes

Hazard youā€™re my marionette

1 Like

The other minion is meze Iā€™m fg

1 Like

I donā€™t really like any of the wagons rn Abi is ok because I donā€™t really have a read on Abi but Luka calls Abi town so Iā€™d rather vote there before abi

1 Like

You being FG still holds a special hatred in my heart

1 Like