Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Rapid fire Wolf team guess:
Anthem Bell, Merpy, Drink, Kanave

Nya

I have no fucking clue what is going on tbh

I was on Eliza breifly before moving to you then demi then Kiiruma then you again lmao

tbh I think itā€™s about =rand if theyā€™re both town, wolves donā€™t need to actually make a descision there, Iā€™d want to look at people who didnā€™t move their votes around and give some town cred to people who did. I passed out and missed EoD so iā€™d have to reread to see who to give that credit >.<

okay this is dumb but its also kinda towny from Merpy, I can see Merpy being like ā€œmore talking in thread is good how do I get people to talkā€ and saying thisaghskudghjkas

1 Like

oh was Jormok still viable around EoD? I take back what I said about the movement if there was a third wagon, unless Jorm flips town obv

1 Like

and wow that was a short catchup phase

@MerpyDerpy got an updated readlist?
@AnthemBell same for you
@anyone/everyone who was there for EoD: scrolling back I donā€™t see a ton of movement, did thread feel complacent to yall or was there just a concecous?

Complacent, Ig?

But like

Town was lethargic all Day

One of these are probably wrong

Jormok/Bylamir probably slots into the wrong one

Guava/Demi wolf equity up due to not being killed

Unless wolves were hiding from protectives?

1 Like

its fine weā€™ll know if demi is a wolf if im alive with her in lylo /j

1 Like

I can see it if you swap Kana for Bylamir tbh
but the wagon positioning feels right

aaa thank you

it felt like a few people said kork was scum and everyone was like ā€œummm sureā€ until Kork got on and everyone was like ā€œwoah thatā€™s a real guy and not a botā€

nya

but also I kinda think Drinks is town. idk

1 Like

To clarify:

I think these two are locktown

But I will keep my eye on them at the very least

Nya

Agreed
I do feel like Jormok was lifted off a bit too easily, similarly to Kork.
Theyā€™re the 2 slots Iā€™d want to be kept an eye on most considering this.

2 Likes

jorm was not viable at EoD, there was not enough vote movement to try and get that to happen, idk why kiiruma is like ā€œyou guys killed eliza instead of kork???ā€ When kork was Also Town

2 Likes

I trusted Kork and Jormok, so I wanted to push someone who I thought was not town.