Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

I think you could be right on Kana, but I still don’t trust you atm. This could be a sign that you and Kana are unaligned though, so I’ll keep this in mind.

Is it common to sell out wolf buddies in a scum list? :thinking:

yeah, that way when they flip red people are more inclined to think you’re town since u pushed on them

I’d like to give people some time to speak today before posting my read list. There are quite of few people who are still in null/haven’t changed bc I haven’t seen much from them. I also have school, so I’d have to do it in the evening today if I did (which I may not have time for). Expect a read list from me tomorrow most likely😅

1 Like

I’m not a math person, but that would be too many wolves lol.:joy: That’s like a third of the players or something like that?

currently leaning towards kiiruma scum bc it seems like he doesn’t know how Kork flipped which I percieve more as trying to fake not knowing his alignment and it being a fake “townslip” rather than not actually knowing his alignment.

dont like how apoc fell off

didnt see this, thread was not complacent (or maybe im just putting my own perspective on that bc i didnt like how thread was) but basically after thread changed to vote out eliza there wasn’t much movement after that (change happend approximately 1 hour before EOD)

4 wolves isn’t impossible, it’s likely either 4 wolves and no neutrals or 3 wolves and some neutrals (imo)

1 Like

jormok (iirc) had info that pointed to there being four wolves however so that’s a more likely world we live in

1 Like

Jormok said “4 Non-Town”

3 Likes

u right u right

Someone interact with me on these reads

I dont got the energy to lead town and make this game active someone anyone else pls

Correct. But Kork was at least a suspect for a while.
Thanks to killing Eliza, I think it’s likely that a town killing role murdered Kork.
Which would be less likely to occur vice versa.

why did you say this kiiruma

or this

especially since kork was also town

VOTE: Kiiruma

Honestly there’s a possibility there’s a false flip on Kork. So we should keep an eye out if wolves have access to that. As for Jormok, they’re my strongest suspect.

Eliza dying to execution meant town was much more likely to use killing abilities on Kork. If Kork was executed, I feel like there’s a chance killing abilities could be directed elsewhere, not necessarily on Eliza, but perhaps on Jormok which is better.

What makes you think kork was a false flip?

The easiest conclusion is that he was town, especially looking at his role

It’s simple, I still believe the slot was wolfy.
Even after seeing a town flip.

Yeah ok whos with me for a kiiruma execution

1 Like

Ah yes, because I, as a wolf, would push this narrative following Kork dying.
For sure for sure bestie.