Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

You and me both know it’s illogical for me to do this as wolf.
But as town it’s a wild enough theory that I could have (and in this case actually have) considered

1 Like

why did you scumread kork in the first place
because he wanted to vote sleep?

and that is enough for you to CONTINUE scumreading someone after a townflip

I do not see it for a second

Yet you see me, as a wolf doing this?
And, assuming that Kork was killed by a town killer and Hazard was killed by mafia…

I further had Hazard killed when he said he almost town reads me and has me in upper null?

YBW I might be bonkers, but I’m not one to actively throw that much out there.
I’m pushing a narrative a wolf just wouldn’t push and the wolf night kill was someone who was also almost townreading me (Basically saying a town lean)

Bare in mind I was in an alright position yesterday, not particularly suspicious, kinda ‘flying under the radar’ which is something that I would take advantage of as wolf. This is borderline throwing at this point if I’m a wolf and you know it.

why is this the automatic assumption though?

isn’t it just as plausible that kork was killed by a neutral?

Technically possible but why would a neutral kill someone who they can get out easily another day?

I am very much picking up kiiruma wolf vibes
could you at the very least link your latest scum/town game?

ToS 3 (Town)

Popcorny mafia (Maf)

I’ve not been wolf in months, but certainly have never done this :stuck_out_tongue:
The fact you’re trying to argue I’m wolf to me is just a push in bad faith.

Am still not convinced tbh though it isn’t as similar to your scumgame as I remembered, but I also don’t see it as similar to your towngame. Will keep my vote here for the current moment

anyway time ot do classwork

1 Like

Uhhhh. What?!
You thought this is even a bit similar to my scumgame? Ever?
When?!

What are your current reads NOT on dead people?

I went to sleep after SoD. Anyway, I’m available in like 2 hours. Got class. I did something to Kork and Merpy last night. I’ll tell y’all later if ya want! <3

8 - Apo
7 - Doodleshy, guava
6 - Drinks, AnthemBell, Demisha
5 - YBW, Merpy, Kanave, scoot
4 - Demisha
3 - Jormok, Bylamir

say now???

What makes you townread guava?

Why do you scumread both Jormok and Bylamir?

“And merpy” at least read Jormok’s post ya nerd.
I might scumread Jormok but still, the claim doesn’t just say Kork.

ok but kork is dead
there is a difference

Guava seems relatively relaxed in thread, I don’t think their reads have been performative. Guava has been towny who’s just wrong on some things which makes sense to me in general.

Jormok was a decent wagon and it died pretty quickly being replaced by Kork (I still could see being evil, but has, admittedly, flipped town) and Eliza (Flipped town) which in itself is relatively suspicious wagonomics wise. Jormok’s posts have felt weird and yet Jormok has revealed ‘Haha, it was a test’ at some points which just feels like a wolf flailing for an excuse.

Bylamir voted for sleep comfortably earlier which is one of the wolfiest things one can do and then didn’t commit to a wagon afterwards which to me shows a new wolf who didn’t want to commit. Reads feel somewhat fake.

2 Likes

Why do you think voting for sleep itself is wolfy, especially when Guava opened the day voting sleep?