Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

I think I meant to put someone else in there. I’m tired lmao.
But clearly I’m missing someone and I meant to put them in 4 or 6 but trigger happy fingers put Demisha again lmao.

1 Like

Where do you put Demi then?

1 Like

Because Kork was very wolfy and despite Kork flipping town, I don’t think that sentiment can be denied.

I’d honestly say 6.
Also I only just realised why there’s 14.
It’s because of that extra random voter joining lmao.
That’s why I made sure I included 13 non-me names, didn’t realise I had the same one twice.

1 Like

That’s why I’ve been so thrown off due to the numbers >.>

Demisha is 6 and Kork is my Demisha-4. There we go. Sorted

1 Like

i agree that if yb had been wolf it wouldve been strange to switch from kork to eliza, knowing now that both were town.
i think drinks is town-lean because they seem to be helping town, like it looks like to me that of the few messages theyve been sending, its been largely helpful
demi has sowed some chaos and hasnt been too active so im getting sus on her
scoot, demi, merpy, and guava imo never really said anything on why they decided to vote on eliza so wolf-lean on all of them

1 Like

I don’t quite know what this means, but votes felt very shady. I feel like some people just voted and didn’t communicate why. It felt weird especially on Kork’s vote. Call it bias, but Kork felt townie. I know Eliza is the one who got voted in the end, but the push on Kork didn’t have much behind it imo. Sure, people argued that he had contradictions here and there, but when Kork claimed, people who voted Kork didn’t even budge. I don’t know if it was a matter of people still didn’t believe him even after that or what, but the lack of communication on it felt wolfy.

1 Like

tbf i did wanna switch votes to kork last second at EoD bc the paranoria was hitting hard but yeah

That fucking employee is going to be voting for me the rest of the game knowing my luck so I’m dealing with 1-vote handicap :upside_down_face:

And YBW for some reason believes I’d do this as wolf when I think that’s illogical.
I’m not gonna vote for the auto voter, town just needs to make more of an effort to coordinate our votes.

I’m pretty nonplussed about whether Jormok or Bylamir dies today.
So I’m just gonna get a wagon started on one of them, if people want to do the other, I’ll bite.

VOTE: Jormok

if you had given any other reasoning besides “guava didnt actually push for a vote to sleep, they just do this every game” then i wouldve immediatley scumread you because that is the correct answer since they werent actually seriously pushing for sleep (like i was trying to make it seem)

2 Likes

I wanna analyze the eod wagons more but it feels so strange considering they were both town. I dont know what to make of it

1 Like

I’ve made some dumb decisions today.
E.G. Pushing on a fringe Kork!W world that I can see and also putting Demisha in my reads twice because I’m both tired and the player number seemed off.

But if people think this is W!Me doing this when I’d have a team correcting my ass off, then yall can think that.

I’m just saying it now, that forsaken employee will only vote me while I’m alive.
And that is mechanical.

1 Like

Now that other people are in thread
These posts are like super wolfy right???
Im not going insane?

YBW I’m the highest wagon with 2 non-employee votes on me and the closest is Jormok with me voting it. Nobody else is voting, the thread is complacent and trying to hide from drawing attention to themselves.

On the otherhand I’m happy having attention on me. As I’m town and want to fucking do this.

Just because you keep saying it doeant make it true

Also what does any of this say about your alignment?
To me? Nothing positive

You literally looked at my previous wolf game, recognising a lack of similarity there. Which seemed to have caught you off guard.

Further to this, you still haven’t been able to state that you genuinely believe I can be W doing all this when it’s beyond wrong.

Therefore the most reasonable solution is, if I’m not mafia based off history and my posts being illogical for me to make as mafia, then I am not mafia.