Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

I did not recognize a lack of similarity, i never stated that. I saw a few things that were similar to your scumgame, and a few things that were similar to your towngame, but your recent posts are just weird, theyre not towny, i cant explain it

Do you think me voting you and continuing to pusb you means i think you are not W?

I think you are a wolf, yes. I feel like if you were town this is not an argument youd rely on, along with all of the other arguments youve brought up today.

:blobby:

yes
AS similar
That does not mean NOT similar
There were still similiarities, just not as many as i thought there would be

Honestly if you’re desperate to stretch and execute me for small things then just go for it at this point. I don’t think you can be town if you’re actually leading with this narrative.

I dont like the way youre taking my words and reshaping them to mean something else

What was this supposed to mean, seriously?
Like what point are you trying to make here?

You’re treating me like a scum pushing your slot, but you nullread me earlier while I was pushing you. Make up your mind before you try pushing back onto me

1 Like

5 is nullscum fwiw.

I can make my ability easily proveable.
In fact I’ve claimed mechanical information concerning the employee that joined the game.
Unfortunately it doesn’t confirm my alignment.

But I think making it so I die easily isn’t exactly pro-wolf :slight_smile:

Can you answer my question i asked you in my latest post?

Youre saying the thing that joined the game will vote you for the rest of the game?

1 Like

Please deposit 5 coins.

4 Likes

Was this you?

You looked at my wolf game and stated it “Isn’t as similar as you remember”

I don’t think that you can think that I’m doing this as a wolf when I’m in a comfortable enough position to just lie low following the events of yesterday and let wagonomics spell doom for others, meanwhile I’m on the 1 slot who didn’t flip town from the previous day and night cycle.

I think it’s just wrong to believe that I do this as wolf, to bring attention to myself and just encourage votes on myself. I also posted a readslist with someone in it twice which in the world I’m a wolf, I have teammates who would be able to look over it, yes?

Oh it shall do. Unfortunately fortune doesn’t favour me sometimes and the odds of this thing voting me constantly is exponentially low, so it’s going to happen.

Get outta here, I know you’re not going to do me any favours. I can’t avoid you >:(

Those teammates arent always on?

I also, as someone who has Been A Wolf Before, send every single read and post into wolfchst to have it looked over by others. Maybe a few, but def not an innocus readlist like that. That point makes absolutely no sense

Also what do you mean “doing this” as wolf. What are you doing? You werent really doing anything until i started pushing on you

Were you in a neighborhood with hazard then?

As a wolf, I wouldn’t have made a read list in advance? Like I’ve done in previous games.
I also would’ve commented about Kork being wolf when it seems to be illogical to most people due to the sole reason that Kork flipped.

And my team wouldn’t tell me not to?

Damn, unless I’m wolf with all of the most inactive players, it’s almost as if me being a wolf really just doesn’t make sense. And the kill on Hazard further makes 0 sense with me as wolf, as Hazard was essentially null-town reading me

I don’t understand what YOU think you’re doing here. I am pushing you, you keep giving fairly moot points on why im actually lying/im a wolf/youre town etc, and despite this you keep me at “nullscum” apparently. I feel like if you actually believed my read was super bad or my push was super bad you’d be coming up with someething against me, but you just keep saying it is without actually proving anything.

Why in any world, do I, as wolf either kill Hazard (who’s reading me in a positive light) or Kork (who can be mis-executed)?