Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

I’m a wizard!
Unpacking

Let’s gooooooooooo

wizard gang wizard gang wizard gang wizard gang

1 Like

I can vouch! :+1:

wizard gang WOOOOOOOOO

YBW and Kiiruma are pushing on each other too hard to be both wolves imo. I think they’re either both villager or 1 wolf 1 villager imo. I haven’t filtered their messages tho, so I haven’t made up my mind yet on which I think is more likely.

4 is normal? Huh. Didn’t know that. Well, ty for the info! :thinking:

1 Like

What do you mean by this? Do you mean they tried to end the day early with majority vote?

Huh? :thinking:

I trust Jormok and Arturo. Not sure about the others atm.

1 Like

They didn’t say enough for me to read them as anything. They would either be null or scum.

Bylamir speedreading any%

1 Like

I don’t like it, personally.

I was reading stuff between classes, so I didn’t actually read everything. Was just reading whatever I saw at the time :sweat_smile:

Ah okay. Thank you!

Yeahhhhh. I mean, I want to be encouraging still! I want to encourage ppl to partake in the game regardless of their alignment! It is more fun that way! :smile:

waves sm

No i’m not saying they were trying to hammer, just that I had my reasons for disliking his slot (I can quote the thread with the explanation if needed) and they were pushing a vote (Kork) that I strongly disagreed with, I was pretty convinced Kork was town

1 Like

Tbf I ended the day voting Eliza (who ended up being town anyway)
So I wasn’t even super committed to Kork being wolf

But also idk how you found Kork town like I can see his green rolecard rn and I’m still shocked