Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Hllo :wave:
Busy-ish day, going to catch up now

1 Like

new reaction wallpost
skip to bottom to read thoughts

anythingā€™s open but also wouldnā€™t someone just have an ability for a cleaned kill instead?
like why have an ability that paints it as town?

:eyes:

i voted eliza cause i wanted to push her to speak her case
and when eliza did speak it was either her or kork, of which i thought eliza was the better exe since i just didnā€™t want to exe kork

honestly iā€™d believe if jormok swapped merpy/kork?

oooooo
god damn what a fucking burn

the Zorvo effect

there goes the transport slot theory

wrong
/s is the rude version of /j

its probably also cause bylamir voted sleep

noted

iā€™ll be real i completely forgot doodle was in this game when i began backreading
we should like
push them?

WOLF CORE
POWERED BY THE HUNTING WILDS

hey i can be active
i just need to not be busy playing the new omega strikers update
cause that happened

weā€™ll see

half true

what

i put anthem in my town read D1

:skull: good luck

drinks put it nicely
voting was 75% town 25% non-town exe
now thereā€™s a higher chance for non-town to be exeā€™d since 3 town just got killed

shadow wizard money gang

thoughts
as much as emotional debates are an indication of two townies i donā€™t think thatā€™s the case
there probably a wolf between kiiruma and ybw
doodleā€™s read post is like all we got from them but i would like to know what their thoughts on the wagons of yesterday were
also im still gonna believe bylamir is town-lean, or at least he actually gives his thoughts on the game

3 Likes

so heres my current reads list
poke me for explanations or w/e

Null: MerpyDerpy, Drinks

Town-Lean: YoubutWorse, Kanave, AnthemBell, Bylamir

Wolf-Lean: Apocryphal, Kiiruma

Town: Demisha, Doodleshy, guavagudetama, Jormok

2 Likes

Can you clarify what wolf equity means? Iā€™m not understanding from the context.

Is there any basis for assuming this is the case, or just a hunch on not believing Kork was town post-reveal?

This reads as if you both know of a neutral in the game and their win condition IMO.

Demiā€™s total score is 10, Kiiruma is just trying to hide it :shushing_face:

1 Like

Sounds like a plan! :+1:

I assume the NPC counts as a living player for # of people alive. Not sure if we need to kill it in the event itā€™s evil-aligned, so possible headache to figure out.

But unless we do need to kill it, I lean on the side of keeping our FRIEND alive until they die of natural causes to not waste a vote that could knock out an evil.

:palm_up_hand:
All we have to go off of. Not helpful for answering our questions, but hilariously timed.

Being mocked for my compassion is a small price to pay for retaining my humanity.

The self-proclaimed monarch. The Facade. The wretch. That Facadeā€¦ lives to plague me. ā€œFall not to impulse! Conform to the standard!ā€ Over, and over, and over they whisper at me! What need is there for social structure here?

:handshake: :handshake: :handshake: :handshake: :handshake:

Giga townie segment of the post

2 Likes

Im curious why you have me on town and not town lean, not saying itā€™s bad just curious how you got there

Likelihood of being a wolf

But in the form of stock metaphor

You own equity in stock

Demi and Guava living through the night means Iā€™m buying some ā€œThese two might flip wolfā€ stocks

Nya

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a weirdly formatted reads list

But also

How is Anthem townier than I am?

Tbh

Merpy kind of town vibes?

I think my D1 wagon analysis might only have two hits, which is cringe, but not unexpected.

But anthem is still a wolf so nya

Just not a spicy wolf

1 Like

Itā€™s hard to describe? It just kinda feels obvious looking at yalls arguement? Like I feel like a wolf would have backed off much earlier and it wouldnā€™t have gotten to that point

WAIT WHAT YEAH I SECOND THIS HUH

1 Like

My Ability actually makes Rem and Etha my scumates even though nethier of them are on the player list, makes them really hard to execute