Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

They’re on average, overall currently perceived as towny more than a grand majority of the players

Their wagons would never take off rn

I was joking but if that were real it’d be Bylamir

ok but if i sheeped anthem it might take off
i sheeped anthem d1 and look who got voted

I think by this point and in the hypothetical world Anthem is wolf I think all their wolf partners have already disconnected from them with the exception of maybe one being in their wagon maybe at most

In fact they probably did a while ago if that’s the case, probably around beginning of D2

Speaking of lying, I am probably going to lie tomorrow. Be prepared.

1 Like

:weary:

I feel like you’re on to something though. I mean, coming up with an excuse to vote someone is rather simple imo. Honestly, the reason I thought Anthem had (the one about voting Eliza) would’ve been enough for me to not vote them. Even though it would’ve been a weaker claim, I would’ve still respected it but questioned it heavily.

That argument is weak not because it’s false but because it’s a sample size of 1 and a different case, also like I mentioned people were having a lot of confirmation bias over Kork

Kana and Apo wagons are never taking off today from this point out, I can guarantee you that much, feel free to try if you want to but it’s actually kinda detrimental even to town we don’t really need to spend the time trying that

Basically, the thing about roles and talking about role actions, doodle… Ya don’t wanna be talking about them and stuff the majority of the time, unless they are relavent to what’s going on and stuff.

Or if you’re like me, and just don’t care and wanna share anyway, Feel free, otherwise… don’t be asking about roles, they’ll tell you if relavent.

1 Like

I had no intention of voting Anthem until I saw their lack of an explanation to vote me. I don’t care if people suspect or vote me, but I want to see a good reason for it.

If this is true we should technically still vote Anthem because it’d be a -1 mafia but idk

idk i just feel like any other wagon is infinitely more useful to town than anthem’s

VOTE: Bylamir

there u go, i’m off to play ER ranked

4 Likes

Haze em up

1 Like

Show them the definition of Hazing!

1 Like

In that case I’m just going to be a quirky little jester until more information comes up. I’m terrible at the social aspect, especially since I’ve only got a single game in my bandolier.

2 Likes

Good luck, Demi! Let us know how it goes!

Oh, aight. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

i’ll stick with this for now then
VOTE: Bylamir