Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Anthem and Bylamir are both feelsbad yeets

But both are above rand in terms of likeliness to hit a wolf

They just don’t do anything to make it easier to solve the game because they’re so easily bussable

2 Likes

i was voting you to see howd you react, like i didnt keep my vote on you i swapped off it. i didnt have anything on you so i was like fuck around find out?

when i flip town i think people should like, push on kana more. i dont like how shes been playing

What changed your view on her since last time? Thought you’d pinned her as positive.

I’m town so :person_shrugging:

Not much else I can say here really other than defend myself via VOTE: AnthemBell

UNVOTE

Nyehehheheh

Noooope

shes just being passive. like ik she said she didnt wanna like, mega push on the people who she’s sus on because she didnt wanna bully new players but like, she hasnt bullied me yaknow? like theres no way she counts me as someone she doesnt wanna bully, so its just very ooc for kana

Too close for comfort

Also

Very certain at this point that there’s a wolf within Anthem/Bylamir

there are def wolf votes on me

prolly not all

i think jormok is town, kana’s wolf, and i wanna tenetively say doodle is town.

1 Like

I thought she felt more aggressive during day 1 than usual, I’ll have to double check her again.

Yeah, I think probablyyyyyy 2 wolves?

Regardless of if you flip town or wolf

(if town, it is possible just one wolf, because more town eating each other, but ehhhhh)

most likely

AnthemBell (6): Jormok, Kanave, Doodleshy, MerpyDerpy, guavagudetama, Bylamir
Bylamir (4): Kiiruma, Drinks, Demisha, scoot
Kiiruma (1): Forsaken_Employee
guavagudetama (1): YoubutWorse
Kanave (1): AnthemBell

Not Voting (1): Apocryphal

1 Like

this post deserved more likes

it feels like everuy wagon has at least 1 or 2 people going “nah this person is town dont vote them”
at some point we gotta kill someone that somebody else townreads
not every player in this gameis town (unless ruby is a SICK BASTARD)

kiiruma is still my pet scumread and he shall pay for his crimes one day

thres a few words that are banned tbf

agree with this as well

ftr i also townread scoot i dont remmeber if i said taht before

as someone who was amfia and therefore didn’t actually worry about reading apo or paying much attention to their posts and therefore likely have a skewed perspective or just an incorrect one: i think they played differently in sorc 17

@ mods

tbh anthem still reads as towny to me, esp recent posts, i still dont want them dead

1 Like

Do you scum read them or do you not, if this is self pres just say its self pres and if you think he’s a wolf say that

1 Like

none of this “I suppose”

1 Like

Hmmmm idk. It feels weird. I can’t say I’m quite convinced. It feels like you are using Jormok’s bait claim (tho I believe Jormok’s)

1 Like