Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

I don’t want to say too much on Jormok’s role in case there’s an assassin role or some shit. Wouldn’t be surprised since we saw a vigi and someone who can day-burn people. Also, it’s Jormok’s role. Not my own. It feels wrong to disclose it bc Jormok may not want it to be disclosed (become a potential target). If it comes down to it though, I can explain it. It’s nothing too deep

Oh I understand now. Ty!

I agree with this. After I saw Apo flip town, that was a slap to the face for me. I need to reread ppl :thinking:

I’ve pushed my case against Guava since day 1 all im sayin

holy shit i just finished reading this post what is this town leading energy how do u have the energy

1 Like

If I remember correctly, Arturo felt townie bc I liked the things they said, but it’s very possible that the things I trusted him for aren’t alignment indicative. In other words, I want to reevaluate my thoughts on Arturo and see if I actually think he’s town, or if I just like the way he’s playing lol XD

I’m just gonna tag this real quick

please revisit this post and tell me what you think of it, especially @YoubutWorse

Okay I am pretty much caught up. I’m gonna go to bed tho bc I’m sleepy. Gn everyone! Ping me if you need anything! :sleeping:

Hello everyone, my ability has worked for the first time. Which can be proven in a positive and negative way for my slot :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly not sure what to make of things now. I’m not surprised by the night kill I guess is one thing I can say

Also although this is moreso speculation on my part. 2 people being wizards and specifically ones via… PS1 hagrid, I could feasibly link it to the burn on scoot via Incendio.

its not

the wizards thing and the burn thing arent related

Hm. Then I do wonder why we have the differing perspectives of Guava and Merpy.

Guava seemed to have a negative view of the wizard thing and Merpy kept it hush.

1 Like

Good late morning everyone. I see we’ve killed another townie, excellent work. How about today we stay on one wagon? (This is playful.)

1 Like

Oh, by the way, I said it at the end of yesterday but the numbers thing was completely and utterly made up. Don’t think about it.

1 Like

Also I won’t be here for a bit later, so don’t try to do anything funny while I’m gone. Or do, I know that doesn’t stop you. I’ve got no reads, I’m pretty much useless, and I’ve openly lied to everyone. It’s honestly quite understandable if you want to kill me. I’d put a vote on myself for the funny, but I actually don’t feel like throwing THAT much.

oh yeah I forgot about doodleshy they can die as well did I say that already

this is a weird response to being burned tbh, why does it matter if the people you townread dont townread you?

i think it will

could you uh
clarify?

with what guava is saying about jormok it is possible

lowkey thought I might die

I don’t wanna townlead but people keep lowposting and I don’t like town dfying so I have to
I’d also like to mention I consistently have bad reads so like I really shouldn’t be townleading but again, no one else will

while reading back i like, forgot guava ever townread me esp when they had NO reason to espcieally in a game where I had literally just been scum and like made it very clear that I can do a lot of things as scum to posture myself better

with a game like that where (admittedly I didn’t last like super duper long) I managed to get townread by a decent bit of people it seems weird they would ever townread me and then just like, Ignore All Of My Questions about it

ngl I still think we should kill guava
if this is correct me and demi get ONE HUNDRED percent told you so rights bc we’ve both been pushing for this for a bit (demi moreso to be clear but like I have also been trying to ask why we townread guava to no avail)

1 Like

I’ll do my own look though as I don’t want to rely on a potentially cherrypicked ISO, though the main thing that gets me is how they treated my slot along with some other ones that arleady flipped town. the readlist itself I just don’t like bc I did basically the exact same thing in sorc17 where I had a TON of reasoning for my scumreads and then… none for my townreads

1 Like

Why are you not surprised when litertally everyone else is?

What does your ability entail for people?

1 Like