Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

ftr I still think kiiruma is scum :joy_cat:

VOTE: guava
could be convinced to vote someone else, also would LOVE for jormok to check in @Jormok

1 Like

@guavagudetama
why did you townread me so early on? I still don’t understand why that was the case

@Demisha
Could I get a full readlist from you on all players in the game?

1 Like

im literally only doing this so I feel more productive than I actually also yummy colors :drooling_face:
and obvi im town but im not gonna color myself so other people can quote this and it’s stilluniversal

i wish I could see anthem’s flip for sure because kanave and doodle both not voting but then coming back next day on anthem is weird
if i had to guess
ASSUMING 4 wolves
kanave/doodleshy contains 1-2 wolves
eliza wagon contains 1-2 wolves
kork wagon contains 1 wolf max

id like to mention im not good at waganalysis so im not gonna try very hard nor do I think others should take any of these guesses as fact or consider it whatsoever
but i wanna feel productive and this is helping

LMAO i forgot hazard waste died :sob:
let me fix these rq

i was literally looking through hazard’s ISO like “they haven’t posetd since d1??? why havent they been replaced out??”

then i look at their slot again and they were dead :skull:

kanave/merpy/drinks/guava team looks possible to me

i am purely looking at wagons
i dont really like to solve from a team standpoint tho tbh till we get a flip mainly bc it involves a ton of pre-flipping and then one of the team members could just… not be mafia

those four all have scum equity in my eyes though, esp if im abandoning my reason to townread kanave and merpy

anthem I would love to see more from as well but I need to ISO them

Are you claiming to have burned Scoot?

I wouldn’t really call it “keeping it hush”. I gave a very brief explanation of how it works. I think being hush would be if I didn’t say anything at all about it. I just don’t want to go into extensive detail in case Jormok doesn’t want that.

In regard to the differing perspective, this is how I see it: If Jormok was evil and using their ability, why would they be so open about it?

I think Kana could be a wolf, but I have town-leaned Drinks and Arturo

Oh im just trying to make myself feel better about it

Anthem already said they burned me :(

Kana isnt as aggressive as i remember her being but she already said that was cause she finished another forum game that happened

Merpy i havent played enough with but according to kana she usually takes stances on things whilst questioning people as town and i think shes been doing that so far?

Ive only played one game with drinks and they were maf, they just slanked which is very different from how theyre currently playing so i dont think they would be maf

And lastly for guava i honest to god have no idea the difference between his wolfy and townie behavior

So im down to exe like, kana or guava

In regards to voting in general
I want explanations from Kii about the ability that proc’d
And explanations from doodle about their thought process ig
VOTE: Doodleshy
Leaving this here til they respond again

1 Like

My thought process for lying yesterday is that I knew I was town and saw a small modicum on distrust on me, so before someone jumped on that to get me lynched, I made up something to distract everyone and make them focus on something other than my slot. Attention shifted from how I might be sus to what the numbers could mean. I have no other way of defending myself since I have no info this game to go off of. This game has just kind of been mountainous but wacky, and that’s not really what I was expecting, so I’m once again useless as town.

And I didn’t want to keep the lie going into a second day because I don’t know where to go with this numbers thing. It’s made up, and if I keep making shit up it’ll be bad. It served it’s purpose for a day, now it’s over.

I’m essnetially a glass cannon

….this doesn’t sound townie….

Doodle, can you give us your current read list whenever you get the chance?

I can’t beyond that. I am a wizard.

1 Like

Gut but I thought it was funny to say “because you said we were partners and I know I’m town”

Because technically “any ability could be for either alignment” but I find it extremely hard to believe this was made as a town ability and used on people he townreads because it’s objectively a detriment

1 Like