Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

I’ve explained this, heavily.

KP can be townsided, Source: Kork.

Agreed.

Not so sure, I think Scoot is more likely wolf than Anthem.

If Anthem is wrong, and we do manage to still get a wolf. Heavily look into Anthem a lot more. Okay?

Tomorrow

Are you saying it’s a 1-for-1?

Also, I am burnt out from reading. I will continue read list either later tonight or tomorrow :+1:
Would love to hear everyone’s feedback on the Scoot burning discussion!

1 Like

Funny unintentional pun lmao XD

like, we exe a wolf but scoot is town. The numbers should look like this tomorrow…

3 non-town
6 Town
Then a night kill sooooo
3 non-town
5 town

This assumes we don’t get another two kills a night kinda thing.

1 Like

This would be the same numbers if scoot is wolf and not healed.

worst case is we lose the game if scoot and we miss a wolf.

really hoping for a best case,

We get a wolf, and scoot is a wolf.

This would lead to a
2 non-town
6 Town
Then NK
2 Non-town
5 Town.

1 Like

VOTE: Kiiruma

If it’s an evil ability Jormok HAS to be upfront about it, otherwise when it happens you’d just call them out and they’d be outed evil

1 Like

Merpy prepping to switch on Arty if the vibes of thread turn against them :zzzz:

I literally didn’t??? I explicitly stated I wasn’t doing that and didn’t want to do that. Not once did I say we should kill someone based on my info. I simply stated that maybe I would get info if one of them died, this their role flipping and giving context for my (admittedly fake) ability. Like

There is one key difference between this game and AMQ that you are overlooking, and that’s my comfort around everyone. AMQ was a lot of strangers, and a handful of people I personally know. Pretty much everyone here I have experience with and know, so I’m willing to be silly and do wacky stuff more often.

Going back a bit, could you explain where the hypocrisy was in those statements? I never stated that killing Eliza was bad, at least not in the sense of D1 exe. Of course it’s bad for town, but you understand what I mean hopefully. I was simply surprised that wagon happened, not that it shouldn’t have. It gave us info when Kork died and let me pseudo-clear YBW in my eyes, so I’m not going to say it wasn’t beneficial in some regards.

1 Like

seconding this @Kiiruma

1 Like

Saying “I get info if X dies” is saying you want them dead, especailly when you’ve been complaining about the game not having info

1 Like

No???

Those are two different sentiments. I feel like you’re reducing something to black and white when there’s a bit more nuance than that.

Yeah there’s nuance of course, but you’re using nuance to avoid responsability, there’s no way you genuinely don’t think people could have taken that as a push

1 Like

I was never going to push either of the people in my “overlap.” Believe me or not, I was simply stating that, in that universe where that ability was real, if one of them died it might help me figure out the pattern. And I admitted I didn’t want to do that anyway. I said “if this happened, this would happen,” not “I want this to happen so this can happen.” There’s a difference.

I literally said “I’m not pushing”