Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

they just said

they clearly couldn’t “Just make up another number” because they’d be getting SO MUCH scruitny for this

UNVOTE

Oops forgot to do this before.

Yeah This would be “Mylo”, Misexe and Lose

1 Like

Time to play is Kiiruma trolling or is this an effect on them :sob:

Does it not worry you that the ability you’re “vouching” for is explicitly designed to mislead town?

2 Likes

Today I will vote with the majority, even if that vote is on myself. I’m trying my best, but it just seems like games like this aren’t for me. I’m absolutely dogwater when I don’t have Egos and Togamis and stuff.

Eliza and Bylamir were town controlled, the other 3 we don’t know

aren’t you missing a player? After losing 2 players you have 9 ppl and we have 12 left

nvm i counted the npc

1 Like

I am going to clarify this by saying I am not suggesting we do this, but I am going to ask a question that some of you find stupid. That is because I am inexperienced and I have no clue the stupidity of my questions. I personally don’t think this question is stupid, but you all might for one reason or another I’m not privy to, so I simply ask you not use that against me.

So, would it be a bad idea to vote sleep here? Genuine question. Scooty is burning and is going to die, and if we vote wrong we lose tomorrow. We don’t really know what scooty is, so theoretically couldn’t we simply sleep vote, let scooty die and flip, and then either way he goes we get a day tomorrow?

1 Like

Sleep isn’t awful here, simply because it’s possible we lose if Scoot is town and no other abilities then we go to lylo tomorrow; but it’s likely just pushing the bag further down the road. we’d rather mafia have less choice of who to kill when we sleep

1 Like

Gotcha.

As in “I understand.”

Could we also use the same logic to kill the NPC, lol

true actually LMAO

1 Like

Kana is town, she lmao’d at me

1 Like

real

I think my pool today is doodle/anthem/jormok/merpy/the NPC

So in my head, the people I think are town are Guava, Kana, YBW, Kiiruma, and myself. I’m of the opinion that Merpy and Jormok are on the same team no matter what, so if Jormok ends up being town, I’ll think Merpy is as well.

Everyone else I’m not sold on or have no opinion.