Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

(Translation: I’m not confident in my scum reads.)

We wouldnt be in mylo (thank u for the correction kana) if i wasnt on fire :(((

oh no

Could you cleanse me of my burn or is it a night action?

We could avoid it altogether if i
You get the point :(

Holy shit i never wouldve thought of that

Anyways ive read up and thank you for the response doodle
UNVOTE

Welcome back.

Dunno how long ill be able to be here since i just moved in but ill be readin

Welcome home!

Forgot to do this. UNVOTE

Top votes: Jormok, Sleep, Guava, Doodle
Ok to vote: Kana, Anthem, NPC
Town: YBW, Demi, Drinks
Should deal with later:tm:: Merpy (through jormok), Kiiruma

VOTE: Guava

@YoubutWorse remind me to drop that read list you asked for later

Also @Drinks what are your thoughts about Guava’s slot?

I’m also relatively okay with a sleep vote because it means I can actually get some value out of my ability if that were to happen

Why is NPC in ok

1 Like

It physically the worst thing to vote here, lmao.

1 Like

But when I was inflicted with it, I wasn’t told who did it to me. Jormok could’ve easily just not claimed

it’s similar to sleep is it not?

cause it’s a neutral party?

Call it what you want. As YBW pointed out, something is up with our reads. I want to reevaluate my read with a clearer lense of what I think is actually townie (and not just me being happy to see activity and engagement). There’s a chance that my read on Arturo stays the same, but I would rather double-check than assume it won’t change

Essentially, you claimed you wanted to look into the more “passive” ppl from that day bc you think they were “wolves who jumped on the bandwagon”/are suspicious, but you said in your previous statement that you’re going to sit back and let ppl “figure that out”. In other words, you were accusing ppl for something you did imo. That’s why I called it hypocritical

I responded to your question in my previous post. For some reason, it wouldn’t let me quote directly in this reply

In my opinion, telling us that you would get information from a lynch is indirectly saying “hey we should kill this person it helps me”. Especially if we had no better push ideas

1 Like

If the NPC counts as a living town, this is a bad idea. Unless you know that’s not the case, I see little reason to kill the NPC.