Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

true
i didn’t think the npc counted as a living town cause it’s an npc but it could count :thinking:
nvm we never vote npc then cause we can’t get confirmation for its alignment

It’s reflected in the number of people alive so I assume it to count somewhere.

@Forsaken_Employee FRIEND

1 Like

Have you heard of the Trickster role in TOS 2? They are a town deceptive role. If they are targetted at night, they redirect the attack onto whoever they have selected. I bring this up bc I suspect Jormok’s ability is under a similar town deceptive category.

1. They were open about it. They even claimed D1 stuff about their role. I didn’t know who inflicted me. They didn’t have to tell me. I would’ve never known.
  2. Yes, their ability seems evil in nature, but they did nothing that was harmful with their ability. They easily could’ve taken advantage of the situation and pushed me, but they didn’t. They have been using it to goof around. It seems like a town Jormok role. One that doesn’t rlly change the game greatly but lets Jormok form his little group of wizards.

Huh? Sorry, I’m having a hard time understanding you. Firstly, those statements were on two separate days, the first on D1 and the second on D2. Second, you’re completely misreading my posts.

Also, you stated that I said this in response to your questioning:

But this is the message directly after the passive post. You asked me to clarify much later, and I admittedly did not because I forgot. I implied but forgot to actually say that what I meant was people who didn’t vote D1 or weren’t very present in discussions over the wagons.

That’s not a stupid question. I’m honestly not sure tbh.

To reiterate, my concern was you pushing ppl for being “passive” which you defined as “D1 nonvoters or weren’t very present in discussions over wagons”. I understand those were different posts between D1 and D2, but it still doesn’t change the fact that you suspected ppl for what u did previously. That’s like me saying today I suspect ppl who use slang in their posts, and then I start flooding my posts with slang tomorrow. (Hopefully, that comparison makes my suspicion clearer). If you want to talk about this more, we can! I would like to clear this up if possible!

It’s definitely a safer option. You’re essentially weighing the information gained by Scoot’s death + a night kill vs the ability to execute now and possibly shut off an evil ability.

But like, of course I would exclude myself? The “myself excluded” was both a bit but also completely inconsequential. I feel like you’re putting way too much focus on that bit. I excluded myself for myself because I know myself. I wasn’t enforcing a “nobody can suspect me” policy or anything.

Plus your analogy doesn’t work because you’re going in reverse.

1 Like

I admit it’s a nitpick, though.

It’s not that I’m suspecting you for excluding yourself. That’s like me giving a town read on myself. I know I’m town. It’s pointless for me.
What I’m saying is you set up expectations that you yourself did not meet. You found it suspicious that ppl were inactive during voting phase, but you did the same thing. Does that make sense? It isn’t a matter of excluding yourself. It’s the fact that the thing you’re suspecting ppl for can also apply to you. I’m not saying you have to accuse yourself. What I’m saying is it seems suspicious to use it as an argue point if that makes sense.

Can you elaborate on this?

You’re making a bit of a logical leap here. My suspicions were not only in the final few hours, they are throughout D1. From first vote to last was what I was talking about. People who were complacent or didn’t do much, which includes myself. I still don’t quite understand the logic here, by the way. Saying I have sus on a group of people that I myself am included in does make me, by extension, sus, but not any more sus than another member of said group? I feel like you’re singling me out for providing logic when it ultimately doesn’t mean anything.

Yes. I said “these people from YESTERDAY are suspicious.” In you’re analogy, you are making yourself sus TOMORROW. These are two completely different states.

1 Like

I mean amidst the 5 people who died on N0, I can state that Apo is one of the stronger players and so could easily pose a threat to mafia. Unfortunately we cannot read into anything since Apo didn’t get to post but still as a townie, Apo is generally useful.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll trust you on that for now.

I did try reading this, but I’m tired. I will try reading again tomorrow to see if it clicks lol. I don’t think it’s your explanation. It’s me lol

Anyways, good night! :sleeping:

yeah we already. mentioned that and I do think Jormok is evil but I could also see that as part of a town ability LOL
just not. with his current ability and how powerful it is

you’re doing a good job

he has to pretend this is d1

being wrong =/= throwing babes try again LOL

this game is not fucking solvable, especially with an ability like yours in play.

like if this game is “solvable” then what is the solve LOL

noted

LOL NO WAY

also we now can’t kill Forsaken unless we kill a wolf and also scoot is a wolf cuz otherwise we’re in lylo and we know Forsaken and Hazzy shared an alignment cuz he was literally created by Hazzy

we can kill Forsaken today?

also jormok/merpy are my top two scums and doodle is my top town this list is crazy

<3

the guy I was arguing with in the comments of an instagram post stopped responding so ig I’m in thread now