Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

but no one else is here ig damn

Anthem set Scoot on fire iirc
so they’re a difference check
which is funny cuz before the day started I had them both written on my scumteam guess

hhhh Apo died and now I have to actually read Demi
I don’t want to read Demi she’s scary /j

hhhh I think scoot/anthem is t/w but I’m scared of the world where they’re t/t and someone in my town section has completely fooled me like Jormok did before I found out what their ability was

the fact that there are four-five people above the person who set him on fire is worrying unless I’m misremembering who did it

both the people in his towncore are voting me. great

“both” as if Drinks isn’t there

guavagudetama (2): YoubutWorse, Demisha
Jormok (1): guavagudetama
AnthemBell (1): Kanave
Kiiruma (1): Forsaken_Employee

Not Voting (7): Doodleshy, scoot, Jormok, AnthemBell, Drinks, Kiiruma, MerpyDerpy

1 Like

ISO?

iso = isolate
to view only one’s posts

Good morning everyone! I’m hoping to finish my reads on other ppl later today so expect those! Also, if it is okay, I would like to hear ppl’s thoughts on Scoot burning or not. I think myself and like 2 other ppl have voiced their opinions on it. Ppl have been hush-hush about it, and it feels scummy. Would love to hear from everyone!

Why is Sleep Above the NPC for you?

1 Like

We do know that we literally cannot control its vote, meaning for purposes of parity it’s more likely to act against us. If town is 4-3+an npc and the NPC votes a towny, then we’re effectively in LYLO a day earlier, and it’s more likely to vote a towny than not if they’re more towns than mafia, so the NPC is pretty openly not town favored

did you read Hazzy’s flip? NPCs don’t have alignments its just going to vote randomly

1 Like

*they could theorhetically both be town, but they’re not scum together

just don’t town bucket her and just accept you lose if she’s mafia ez

this is anthem’s only comment on coming back and rereading

Here’s something I don’t understand about the NPC: It says it is random, but hasn’t it voted Kiiruma like every time? Or am I just remembering wrong?

What does this mean?

Oh wait that’s a good point. Wouldn’t it be better to vote out the NPC than to sleep?